sebastienne st. jacque

dugg

sebastiennes legal counsil "dewey,cheetum & howe" recieved the cease and desist order and have instructed mr. st jacque to pay royalties to riflebear.com. and discountinue any further use of the trademarked phrase "mommy drinks because you drop".

repeating "no comment" sebastienne was seen leaving the courtroom in tears and wearing a "i went to scenic bluff's park and all i got was this lousy t-shirt", parachute pants and his signature legwarmers. :blink:

sebastiennes legal counsil "dewey,cheetum & howe" recieved the cease and desist order and have instructed mr. st jacque to pay royalties to riflebear.com. and discountinue any further use of the trademarked phrase "mommy drinks because you drop".

repeating "no comment" sebastienne was seen leaving the courtroom in tears and wearing a "i went to scenic bluff's park and all i got was this lousy t-shirt", parachute pants and his signature legwarmers. :blink:

Oh god. . .I'm crying and I bet you know why!

Mr. St. Jacque is lucky that all he got from Scenic Bluffs park was a t-shirt. He coulda gotten some prison garb, which would have DEFINITELY clashed with the cerise leg warmers!

:tongue:

repeating "no comment" sebastienne was seen leaving the courtroom in tears and wearing a "i went to scenic bluff's park and all i got was this lousy t-shirt", parachute pants and his signature legwarmers. :tongue:

I actually have video of this. . .he was cruising out of the courtroom in his 'signature' motorized scooter.

re; mr. st. jacque's scooter chair,let's make it perfectly clear that sebastienne is in no way handicapped or disabled he's just extremely lazy and he thrives on the special attention he receives at airports,rest-stops,shopping malls and his favorite gay bar "the curious gerbil". :lol:

update:sebastienne does have a pulled groin muscle due to a rather unsavory "performance event" that reportedly took place at a late night establishment he would only refer to as "bed,bath & beyond"! :tongue:

Edited by dugg

re; mr. st. jacque's scooter chair,let's make it perfectly clear that sebastienne is in no way handicapped or disabled he's just extremely lazy and he thrives on the special attention he receives at airports,rest-stops,shopping malls and his favorite gay bar "the curious gerbil". :lol:

update:sebastienne does have a pulled groin muscle due to a rather unsavory "performance event" that reportedly took place at a late night establishment he would only refer to as "bed,bath & beyond"! :tongue:

I still have a bone to pick with mr. st. jacque, as he threw a bedazzler at my head the last time he didn't like my 'point of view'

even after several unsuccessful visits to anger management classes sebastienne is no stranger to hissy fits and physical violence i know of at least one rehearsal where he threw a folding chair,a wgi participation award,a steaming hot chai-latte and a tube of bonniebell blueberry lipsmackers lip gloss at his students........... and that was just in warm-up! :tongue:

Edited by dugg

even after several unsuccessful visits to anger management classes sebastienne is no stranger to hissy fits and physical violence i know of at least one rehearsal where he threw a folding chair,a wgi participation award,a steaming hot chai-latte and a tube of bonniebell blueberry lipsmackers lip gloss at his students........... and that was just in warm-up! :tongue:

You should have seen that hot Venti chai-latte, low fat, no foam, double cup going through the air! That would have added significant GE points to a score! :lol:

you've just been served!

"allegedly" sebastienne recently returned from the great state of texas where he taught a competitive high school dance team seminar titled "winning at all cost" which concluded with the baking of sebastienne's own special brand of "spirit" brownies & cup-cakes intended as a goodwill gesture for the teams cross-town rivals! :worthy:

Edited by dugg

you've just been served!

"allegedly" sebastienne recently returned from the great state of texas where he taught a competitive high school dance team seminar titled "winning at all cost" which concluded with the baking of sebastienne's own special brand of "spirit" brownies & cup-cakes intended as a goodwill gesture for the teams cross-town rivals! :worthy:

Is that a book deal I hear? "Winning At All Costs" by Sebastienne St. Jacque will grace the book shelves Spring 2009! Be one of the first 26 to order and get a complimentary used dance belt. Don't delay, or risk the drive-by (or should I say scooter-by) hurling of baby carrots drenched in low fat ranch dressing!