Could we start a photo section

We all hear the names, Hopkins, Fiedler, Gibbs, as well as hundreds of other names through the years, like Royer, Ott, etc.

Would people here be willing to post pics of some of these great people so that everyone can see who they were? I'll be alot of us have seen some of these people in person and not even realized who they were.

I recognize Hoppy, Fiedler, Orwell, and a few others when I see them, but would love to see a bigger picture of some of these people than the tiny little box you see in the annual programs.

These could include directors, staff, members or volunteers whose names have been mentioned here. This would include Michael Boo and others who write for various sources.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would include Michael Boo and others who write for various sources.

I've got photos, but I don't have a PhotoBucket or Flickr account. (I had a PhotoBucket account, but got so much spam off of it I cancelled it almost immediately.)

Somewhere floating around DCP is an older posed photo of me...if you could ignore the pancake someone PhotoShopped to the top of my head.

And I'm honored anyone would WANT to know how to recognize me in real life.

I've got photos, but I don't have a PhotoBucket or Flickr account. (I had a PhotoBucket account, but got so much spam off of it I cancelled it almost immediately.)

Somewhere floating around DCP is an older posed photo of me...if you could ignore the pancake someone PhotoShopped to the top of my head.

When my friend and I went to get food in the box on Finals night this year, Steve Rondinaro and Michael Cesario were standing behind me. When we went back to the stands, I told my buddy "Hey, did you see who was standing behind us?" And his response was "Ya, but you missed Michael Boo!"

It's not too hard to find the one and only....God invented this thing called GOOGLE

michael_boo.jpg

I have a flickr pro account and would be willing to post photos of these people. Make sure they aren't professional photos that are copyrighted, I don't want to be getting an email from a pro photographer somewhere who's mad at me for posting his photos. I'm sure people have photos of many of these people on the finals field, at banquet, etc.

If you're interested, email me with a photo you have of someone important to the drum corps community, tell me who they are and what corp(s) they are/were involved with, and what they did/do, and I'll start posting them to a set on Flickr.

I'm going to start it off with a photo I have of Greg Orwoll (Colts Corps Director).

Here is a link to the gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lawsonphotos/...57607237297386/

If you have a photo you'd like posted, you can email it to me at scott@knightscorps.org

Edited by ST_Lawson

I think this photo is probably a bit more recent than the other ... and more topical!

l24462328189_3646.jpg

TurboMandala Entertainment

When my friend and I went to get food in the box on Finals night this year, Steve Rondinaro and Michael Cesario were standing behind me. When we went back to the stands, I told my buddy "Hey, did you see who was standing behind us?" And his response was "Ya, but you missed Michael Boo!"

:tongue:

It's nice to know someone who missed me would miss me!

It's not too hard to find the one and only....God invented this thing called GOOGLE

michael_boo.jpg

I still kind of look like that, only my platinum locks make me far, far more sexy.

I think this photo is probably a bit more recent than the other ... and more topical!

I'm telling 'ya, HasBeen, the Internet is not ready for this.

I'm telling 'ya, HasBeen, the Internet is not ready for this.

That's what they told Michael Cimino about "Heaven's Gate" ...