Are you used to it yet?

Sooo...did it look as much 'odd' to you as it did me?

Are you used to seeing it yet?

Me? No. Never will get used to this!

World Class

1 Phantom Regiment 98.125

2 Blue Devils 98.100

3 The Cavaliers 97.325

4 Carolina Crown 96.800

5 The Cadets 94.750

6 Bluecoats 93.175

7 SCV 93.025

8 Blue Stars 90.425

9 Blue Knights 88.250

10 Boston Crusaders 87.275

11 Glassmen 87.200

12 Madison Scouts 85.225

Edited by silvertrombone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea what the hell, why is madison so low? they deserve higher!!! 13points should do it. :tongue:

Each time it takes my brain a minute to process it. I see Phantom above Blue Devils, and I think "Oh, it must be scores from 05 or 06" and then I see a big "1" next to Phantom's name, and it starts to click.

yeah, me too. every time i look at it, i think "how in the world did they beat the blue devils? they had nowhere near as good of a visual program, and they didn't perform nearly as well, yet they still won"

i guess i'll never know...

biggest travesty this decade IMHO

yeah, me too. every time i look at it, i think "how in the world did they beat the blue devils? they had nowhere near as good of a visual program, and they didn't perform nearly as well, yet they still won"

That's a matter of opinion ... Mine is that they were the best corps on the field that night, and the rest was pure ####### magic.

I agree that BD outperformed Phantom, but that's why they won most of the performance caption, after all. Both corps had excellent shows, and you can argue the championship either way, I think. Calling any choice between the two a "travesty" is way off the mark.

Yeah, i know man. Every time one of these threads open i think "how in the world can people find it in themselves to ##### so much"

I guess I'll never know

biggest travesty in the past .025 minutes, IMHO

I still think it is a misprint. Definitely not an accurate judging of the finals performances that night.

Blue Devils were your true DCI 2008 champions.

It doens't matter what 9 judges that scored the performances before they even hit the field say.

Congrats BD!!!!!

I must disagree....i was VERY happy Regiment won with the 08 show...even if it WAS at the expense of my Blue Devils.

After so MANY years of coming oh so close...always the bridesmaid....kissing their sister in 96..."We march with Phantom 'cause we like 4th place", etc, they finally got their own title with a show that will live up there with 86 BD, 87 SCV/Garfield, etc.

I stood and yelled "SUTA!" at the top of my lungs when I saw the show in the theaters...I watched with wonder the reactions of the staff during the encore run when the AUDIENCE joined in on the "I am Spartacus" yell (should've downloaded it before it got pulled from YouTube)...I was thrilled by the otherworldly crowd response to the placing accouncement.

I am still not used to seeing Regiment on top....it will take some time only because it's such a novelty...but I am glad to finally see them there.

Stop trying to minimize their accomplishment....beating BD is never an easy feat....Regiment earned the win.

The only travesty is people who can't accepta corps other than their fave winning.

I still think it is a misprint. Definitely not an accurate judging of the finals performances that night.

Blue Devils were your true DCI 2008 champions.

It doens't matter what 9 judges that scored the performances before they even hit the field say.

Congrats BD!!!!!

Please tell me youre a cavaliers fan or something trying to troll and make bd look bad....because that's pretty much all you can possibly accomplish :thumbup: