Bushwackers Open House

That is soooooooo true Mary . . . I hear there are alot of GREAT things in store. :shutup: Come to the open house and find out all about it!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the large contingent we have from Indonesia and the Cote D'Ivorie is much happier now.

You never know Chris. In the years I marched Bush we had members flying in every weekend. Chicago, Canada, Germany. (yes, he worked for Lufthansa)

This is true. When I was in Sun, we had a member fly up from Florida every weekend...

Of course, there's also the Japanese contingent that marched Cabs when I was there too.

When it comes to quality drum corps, people will come from far and wide to march.

I hope that we get some people from the outer reaches of the planet to march Bush! And the inner reaches too. :shutup:

This is true. When I was in Sun, we had a member fly up from Florida every weekend...

Of course, there's also the Japanese contingent that marched Cabs when I was there too.

When it comes to quality drum corps, people will come from far and wide to march.

I hope that we get some people from the outer reaches of the planet to march Bush! And the inner reaches too. :worthy:

During my time with Sun, I think we had several people there who came from a distant planet in another solar system.

We were called the Jersey Crew. :withstupid:

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

During my time with Sun, I think we had several people there who came from a distant planet in another solar system.

We were called the Jersey Crew. :worthy:

Fran

:withstupid:

Nice banner, Chris.

Lots more news out of the Bushwackers to come very soon!

You may think you know the Bushwackers, but you probably don't. Come check us out on November 30th and see what we're all about. See some of the tweaks and changes we've made for 2009, meet the new and returning staff, and get a good sense for what we're all about...our goals, our philosophies...

...oh, and have fun playing and spinning with a spectacular membership. We could have all the big name designers on earth and a staff with resume's a mile long...but it's the MEMBERS that make the Bushwackers something special. Come meet them and becoming part of one of the most successful and unique drum corps in the activity...THE BUSHWACKERS.

Edited by DMCK

Bump, because I have a new shiny banner.

Click on it. I dare you.

I clicked! :thumbup: