• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the year, Bush!!

Another season, hopes are high...

another chance , another start....

see you at the ball. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of exciting stuff going on in Bushwacker World!

More announcements will be coming soon, but the staff is just about completely finalized, the show construction is well under way (and it's going to be VERY interesting and cool!), and the administration is hard at work on some other projects that we're very excited about.

This is the year to march if you've never done it. If you have marched before, this is the year to come back...and the BUSHWACKERS are the corps to check out. We're looking for a few people who want a great drum corps experience. If you have that desire, we have a spot for you.

November 30th in Elizabeth, NJ. Click on the banner in my signature for details, or email me at membership@bushwackers.org

I cannot believe the 2009 season is about to kick off, the Open House is less than a month away! It'll be great to see everyone again. :tongue:

And don't forget Bush Alums, come out to the Bush Ball/Hall of Fame dinner the night before, November 29. Contact me at msnyder@bushwacker.org if you want to go!!!

Elizabeth High School welcomes the Bushwackers. My students will be present, as will I.

Just a couple of weeks until the 2009 season starts.

There's a lot of excitement behind the scenes here. I know that's often hard to convey, but the staff, design team, and administration are all buzzing with excitement and anticipation as November 30th draws closer.

Save the date and let me know if you have any questions by emailing me personally at membership@bushwackers.org

For the first time in many years, the Bushwackers have decided to release the title and theme of their upcoming show BEFORE the Open House!

We expect the announcement to be made in a couple of days. Check back here or go to www.bushwackers.org for the big news.

"Why release it now when you always do the big unveiling at the open house?"

Excellent question. Quite simply, the design team is really excited and we want to share it with all of you. Being excited isn't any fun if you don't have anyone to share it with.

So check back! Our 2009 production will be announced shortly.