2007 DCI Finals

<3 Cadets! they are my favorite show from that year. Phantom comes at number 2, followed by Boston. Man, a whole new batch of shows to watch over and over until I can picture the drill in my head when I am listening to the audio.

Edited by crazymello

Correction, h### sh###### m##### f###### jesus christ

God dang those kids could move! I don't care what you thought about the rest of the show, but just watch the last two minutes. I'm winded just thinking about it.

I got a little tear watching Crown. Such a moving show, and so well done. I was in the crowd that night an we were standing fomr the company front on. I'm not too ashamed to admit that I cried that not as well. Truly awesome!

God dang those kids could move! I don't care what you thought about the rest of the show, but just watch the last two minutes. I'm winded just thinking about it.

I got a little tear watching Crown. Such a moving show, and so well done. I was in the crowd that night an we were standing fomr the company front on. I'm not too ashamed to admit that I cried that not as well. Truly awesome!

Do Cadets keep "re exploring" the same drill moves for the last 30 sec of each show???

I guess I can re play all their shows but the ending drill to be looking the same for a few

shows now..

Do Cadets keep "re exploring" the same drill moves for the last 30 sec of each show???

I guess I can re play all their shows but the ending drill to be looking the same for a few

shows now..

It's always different stuff, but follows a pretty solid formula of "straight lines going nuts." But this is the kind of thing that I don't see myself getting tired of, even if they did recycle drill. It looks awesome by finals and the kids perform the heck out of it!

Sactig's still doing their drill, correct?