hazing/misconduct

15 hours ago, Whiskey said:

We have a corps that is in all likelihood going to win and one of their main designers has rumors swirling about them.  Why are we allowing these people to be a part of the operations of a corps if we don’t allow the proper protocols and investigations to happen. If it’s unfounded and unsubstantiated, then great. At least we did the right thing. So disappointed.  

Wow what did I miss in regards to SCV....? I’m assuming that’s who you are referring to?

Not following DCI directives to keep the members and staff safe... and giving people hades for following them... WTF... phrase bunker mentality comes to mind

Before I was disgusted now I'm sickened...and my mental health check needed statement still stand

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Read the top comment from BachCheddar.  I thought all the corps had to be in compliance with DCI’s whistleblower policy.  It sounds like he’s telling the kids to not report.  Sounds like a violation to me.  243g5ev.png

Holy crikies that's ugly. Time for Roman to go and now... Like yesterday

• Like 2

I am very concerned reading these posts.  My son is a vet in his 2nd year.  He, too, felt this would be a break out year and for sure they are better.  But what of this harassment and norovirus?

I feel totally out of the loop.  Also concerned about them wanting to pack it in with 2 weeks to go??

Edited by PioSnareMom
Misspelling

21 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

From someone marching - thats not the plan according to their staff.

My son hasn't said anything about this. Whew.