Madison Scouts Going Latin Again

I see Madison at Murfreesboro this YEAR YESSSSS :thumbup:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Rondo says, "This place IS electric !!!" :angel1::wink::wink:

........and the SCOUTS will be on fire next season.

You heard it here first......and in SIXTH PLACE......... :thumbup::thumbup::angel1:

Not buying it. Maybe 12th again. Same stuff same guard. Need to change up. Dci is evolving and they are not. 08 show should have been 14th. They did out perform crossmen and colts but there show was not better. Why keep the same ?d

It's also the stage name of a Cuban rapper and wrestler. . . :thumbup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ashenoff

Let me be the first to congratulate the Scouts on their show about rapping Mexican superheroes with lightning powers. :thumbup:

that throws horrid worked punches

Not buying it. Maybe 12th again. Same stuff same guard. Need to change up. Dci is evolving and they are not. 08 show should have been 14th. They did out perform crossmen and colts but there show was not better. Why keep the same ?d

fyi, if you aren't currently in the top 6 it takes more than 9 months to build a top 6 corps. considering the dramatic improvement this years corps made from '07, why would you consider changing any of the staff? besides, last years corps was very young, with another year under their belts they should be tremendously improved.

fyi, if you aren't currently in the top 6 it takes more than 9 months to build a top 6 corps. considering the dramatic improvement this years corps made from '07, why would you consider changing any of the staff? besides, last years corps was very young, with another year under their belts they should be tremendously improved.

not talking about the members. they did out perform both crossmen and colts at DCI semi's 08 . but the show design was not as strong as Crossmen or colts.

guard was very weak and staging was worse.

LL

The 2009 production, titled "El Relampago", is the second installment of an exploration into Latin American culture. It will feature Latin-flavored musical selections that are becoming the trademark of the Madison Scouts style.

?

Age old DC formula... Latin(+Loud) = Madison Scouts :thumbup:

Good luck in 09!

?

Age old DC formula... Latin(+Loud) = Madison Scouts :thumbup:

Good luck in 09!

Winning comment!

But yeah, I really hope the Scouts truly pick it up where they left off last year. Last year I truly felt the intensity that has been lacking in the previous few years. If they can kick it up just a few notches this year...look out!

not talking about the members. they did out perform both crossmen and colts at DCI semi's 08 . but the show design was not as strong as Crossmen or colts.

LL

Wow - and to think the overwhelming consensus is that Madison had a great show design last year. They played the hell out of it by the end of the season as well. Good thing we all have you here to set us straight. :thumbup:

LL

changing staff every year seems to have helped SCV now hasn't it? :thumbup:

give the gang another chance to build on. they may have learned some things along the way

Am I the only one a little leery of the phrase "Latin-flavored musical selections?" Doesn't sound like Latin jazz to me.

Hmm.....maybe the show will actually be the "Great hits of Pat Boone, with Maracas". :thumbup: