Thats the image that keeps running in my dreams.hehe.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the image that keeps running in my dreams.hehe.gif

Look what you people did.

I can now visualize Caribou Barbie in the Oval office in leather and fishnets, taking a riding crop to a bondage-gear-clad John McCain's bare buttocks ... I'd even vote for Ralph Nader to prevent that scene from being realized. :thumbup:

Edited by DCIHasBeen

I can now visualize Caribou Barbie in the Oval office in leather and fishnets, taking a riding crop to a bondage-gear-clad John McCain's bare buttocks ... I'd even vote for Ralph Nader to prevent that scene from being realized. :thumbup:

Oh bloody hell....someone get me the brain-scrubber!!!

Oh bloody hell....someone get me the brain-scrubber!!!

Is a Maverick like a Cougar? Do you think Sarah Palin has a naughty Cougar side to her and that's why McCain picked her as a running mate?

No, the Ford Maverick was like a big Pinto and we all know when the Pinto got hit in the rear - it burst into flames.

No, the Ford Maverick was like a big Pinto and we all know when the Pinto got hit in the rear - it burst into flames.

:thumbup::thumbup:

OK! Now thats funny! And I trashed a pinto or two.

Good point. Cabs with their non-military uniforms and Latin percussion were ground-breakers back in the day, no question.

Fran

Yeah, also listen to stuff like the Cabs at DCA in '72 (Roosevelt Stadium ... Remember '78, when you and Mike Clougher were coming of the field at the dream and we ... Well, nevermind.)

Anyway, '72 Cabs had a book that was WAY ahead of it's time DCA-wise, especially El Gato Montes/Captain from Castille. Their interpretation of Sabre Dance was pretty radical for its time as well.