Attention All Age Outs

ATTENTION ALL DRUMMERS..............................

THE BRIDGEMEN ARE LOOKING FOR A COUPLE SNARE DRUMMERS.....YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO PLAY A DENNIS DELUCIA BOOK ?

CAN YOU COMMIT TO ALL THE REHEARSALS AND SHOWS FOR THE SEASON ?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS THAN BAYONNE, NJ IS THE PLACE FOR YOU THIS SUNDAY MARCH 1ST AT ST ANDREWS HALL AND 12:00 NOON !!!!!!!!!

EVEN IF YOUR NOT A SNARE, AND WANT A CHALLENGING DRUM BOOK, AND CAN MAKE THE COMMITMENT COME ON DOWN.......

RANKS WILL BE CLOSED SOON SO DONT WASTE TIME.....BE THERE..... YOU WONT BE SORRY I PROMISE.......

LET ME JUST SAY THE BOOK ISNT WATERED DOWN.....YOUR GOING TO BE CHALLENGED OVER AND OVER....BRING YOUR GAME CHOPS TO REHEARSAL :)

THE TIME HAS COME.....THIS SUNDAY IN BAYONNE..... COME ON DOWN AND SIT IN...

SEE YA THERE

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss my B-men family :smile:

Had a blast, look forward to doing it again someday, best wishes to all and certainly encourage the fence sitters to get on board!

I know your pain.

If I lived within a couple of hours drive from Bayonne I'd still be with them. I may have made it to 2nd and a half mellophone by now, oh the fame and prestige!

Hey everybody!

So, it's March 2nd, and the Bridgemen are doing really, REALLY well!!!

We've got a great show, and our best corps, since we've gotten back together!

We still have a few openings that we're trying to fill, so if you're still interested in doing drum corps, but on a very limited schedule, (and budget), come down to Bayonne on March 21st, and see for yourself! We'll be rehearsing from 12 noon, until 6 pm, and then we have a St. Patty's Day Parade on Sunday.

We'll be rehearsing at St. Andrew's Church, 4th & Broadway, Bayonne, NJ 07002.

We currently have openings in our snare line, contra section, color guard, cymbal line, and the #4 bass spot might still be open, also.

We have a very simple, workable schedule. In fact, we only get together for rehearsals, or shows for 19 more days, TOTAL, until our season is over. That's less than THREE WEEKS of your time, for a chance to perform with the Bananas! And that's only 19 days out of almost 200, between now, and our last performance at the DCA Alumni Spectacular, in Rochester, NY!

Don't think that you have the time?

Think again!

Hope that you'll come and check us out on Saturday, March 21st!

For further info, go to

www.bridgemen.com

Hey everybody!

We still have a few openings that we're trying to fill, so if you're still interested in doing drum corps, but on a very limited schedule, (and budget), come down to Bayonne on March 21st, and see for yourself! We'll be rehearsing from 12 noon, until 6 pm, and then we have a St. Patty's Day Parade on Sunday.

We currently have openings in our snare line, contra section, color guard, cymbal line, and the #4 bass spot might still be open, also.

We have a very simple, workable schedule. In fact, we only get together for rehearsals, or shows for 19 more days, TOTAL, until our season is over. That's less than THREE WEEKS of your time, for a chance to perform with the Bananas! And that's only 19 days out of almost 200, between now, and our last performance at the DCA Alumni Spectacular, in Rochester, NY!

Think again!

For further info, go to

www.bridgemen.com

bump

PLEASE if you're on the fence about coming back to march in a color guard in an alumni corps, PLEASE come check out our rehearsal on the 21st. I personally guaranty that our guard's book this year is just incredible. Yes, it is still March and we are still rough around the edges. BUT it's interesting, intricate work that has such a challenge to it. Our practice and show schedule is light compared to competitive corps if you're thinking you don't have the time to march this summer.

PLEASE consider it. Labor Day weekend really sucks when you're standing there thinking "I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT" when I had the chance. Right here, right now ~ it's your chance!

PLEASE if you're on the fence about coming back to march in a color guard in an alumni corps, PLEASE come check out our rehearsal on the 21st. I personally guaranty that our guard's book this year is just incredible. Yes, it is still March and we are still rough around the edges. BUT it's interesting, intricate work that has such a challenge to it. Our practice and show schedule is light compared to competitive corps if you're thinking you don't have the time to march this summer.

PLEASE consider it. Labor Day weekend really sucks when you're standing there thinking "I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT" when I had the chance. Right here, right now ~ it's your chance!

Well said red. :thumbup:

Hey everybody!

Think again!

For further info, go to

www.bridgemen.com

bump

Hey everybody!

Think again!

For further info, go to

www.bridgemen.com

bump

That is very good news.

We are very much looking forward to seing the Bridgemen here at the Dixie Stinger in Baltimore on April 4!!!!! :thumbup:

Fran

That is very good news.

We are very much looking forward to seing the Bridgemen here at the Dixie Stinger in Baltimore on April 4!!!!! :smile:

Fran

THANKS FRAN!

The Bridgemen are looking forward to our very first appearance at the Dixie Stinger!!!!!! :smile: