Attention All Age Outs

Hey everybody!

So, it's March 13th, and the Bridgemen are doing really, REALLY well!!!

We've got a great show, and our best corps, since we've gotten back together!

We still have a few openings that we're trying to fill, so if you're still interested in doing drum corps, but on a very limited schedule, (and budget), come down to Bayonne on March 21st, and see for yourself! We'll be rehearsing from 12 noon, until 6 pm, and then we have a St. Patty's Day Parade on Sunday, March 22nd.

We'll be rehearsing at St. Andrew's Church, 4th & Broadway, Bayonne, NJ 07002.

We currently have openings in our snare line, contra section, color guard, cymbal line, and the #4 bass spot might still be open, also.

We have a very simple, workable schedule. In fact, we only get together for rehearsals, or shows for 19 more days, TOTAL, until our season is over. That's less than THREE WEEKS of your time, for a chance to perform with the Bananas! And that's only 19 days out of almost 200, between now, and our last performance at the DCA Alumni Spectacular, in Rochester, NY!

Don't think you have the time?

Think again! :smile:

Hope that you'll come and check us out on Saturday, March 21st!

For further info, go to

www.bridgemen.com

--------------------

JAMES JORDAN

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody!

Giving this one last shot...I believe that we are closing our ranks, after this weekend. We presently have over 120 members!

So, it's March 18th, (Happy 91st birthday (in Heaven), Mom! LOVE YOU!), and the Bridgemen are doing really, REALLY well!!!

We still have a few openings that we're trying to fill, so if you're still interested in doing drum corps, but on a very limited schedule, (and budget), come down to Bayonne on March 21st, and see for yourself! We'll be rehearsing from 12 noon, until 6 pm, and then we have a St. Patty's Day Parade on Sunday, March 22nd.

We currently have openings in our snare line, contra section, color guard, cymbal line, and the #4 bass spot might still be open, also.

We have a very simple, workable schedule. In fact, we only get together for rehearsals, or shows for 19 more days, TOTAL, until our season is over. That's less than THREE WEEKS of your time, for a chance to perform with the Bananas! And that's only 19 days out of almost 200, between now, and our last performance at the DCA Alumni Spectacular, in Rochester, NY!

Think again! :tounge2:

Hope that you will come and check us out this Saturday, in Bayonne!

For further info, go to:

www.bridgemen.com

...Jimmy J

Hey everybody!

Giving this one last shot...I believe that we are closing our ranks, after this weekend. We presently have over 120 members!

So, it's March 18th, (Happy 91st birthday (in Heaven), Mom! LOVE YOU!), and the Bridgemen are doing really, REALLY well!!!

Think again! :tounge2:

For further info, go to:

www.bridgemen.com

...Jimmy J

Bump cause i want to keep it fresh in your mind....:)

Hey everybody!

Think again! :doh:

For further info, go to:

www.bridgemen.com

...Jimmy J

Bump because I don't want Jimmy to think he and Rick are the only ones who know how to do the bump. :tounge2:

PLEASE if you're on the fence about coming back to march in a color guard in an alumni corps, PLEASE come check out our rehearsal on the 21st. I personally guaranty that our guard's book this year is just incredible. Yes, it is still March and we are still rough around the edges. BUT it's interesting, intricate work that has such a challenge to it. Our practice and show schedule is light compared to competitive corps if you're thinking you don't have the time to march this summer.

PLEASE consider it. Labor Day weekend really sucks when you're standing there thinking "I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT" when I had the chance. Right here, right now ~ it's your chance!

Agreed. This isn't alumni corps work. :tounge2:

Bump because I don't want Jimmy to think he and Rick are the only ones who know how to do the bump. :lookaround:

I didn't think that.

George, and Chris Z know it, too! :blink:

Of course, Rick and I are the only ones old enough to have done the "real" bump, back in the 70's! :blink:

Great song from back in the pre-disco era...

"Aint gonna Bump No More, With No Big Fat Wo-man" :blink:

Oh yeah...

Come to Bayonne, and play great music, and do great guard work! :tongue:

Hey everybody!

Giving this one last shot, (this time, I mean it!)...I believe that we are closing our ranks, after this weekend.

We presently have over 120 members!

So, it's March 20th, and the Bridgemen are doing really, REALLY well!!!

We still have a few openings that we're trying to fill, so if you're still interested in doing drum corps, but on a very limited schedule, (and budget), come down to Bayonne tomorrow, March 21st, and see for yourself! We'll be rehearsing from 12 noon, until 5 pm, and then we have a St. Patty's Day Parade on Sunday, March 22nd.

Think again! :blink:

For further info, go to:

www.bridgemen.com

...Jimmy J

ONE LAST BUMP...

FOR OLD TIME'S SAKE! :lookaround:

Hey everybody!

Think again! :thumbup:

For further info, go to:

www.bridgemen.com

...Jimmy J

ONE BUMP FOR ALL YOU EARLY BIRDS OUT THERE......GET DRESSED AND GET TO BAYONNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!