Shenandoah Sound Open House

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, your going to want to play this show. It's a whole new direction for Shenandoah Sound. In fact, I can't recall seeing anything quite like this on a football field before.

See you Saturday!

Maybe in a corn or wheat field, but certainly not a football field. Ooops! I may be giving away too much.

Bon Chance mes ami's.......especially Monsieur Pommerleau.....never forget that Joe puts mannassas on his flapjacks

J

Bon Chance mes ami's.......especially Monsieur Pommerleau.....never forget that Joe puts mannassas on his flapjacks

J

Joe says ". . .It pours better with a little vibrato. . " Mais Alors :whip:

Maybe in a corn or wheat field, but certainly not a football field. Ooops! I may be giving away too much.

WHAT?? Hmmmm sounds interesting..................................

Well to everyone who is coming Registration starts at 1:00 and see what all the buzz is about. :whip:

Remember the South shall rise again and nobody listens to Pickett anyway............

All of these hints...

your show is about corn, vibrato, and flapjacks? That really sounds very interesting.

All of these hints...

your show is about corn, vibrato, and flapjacks? That really sounds very interesting.

:smile: You are not alone! Donny :tongue::devil:

I think I wrote that show when I wrote the Tri Town Cadets show. They came right from the corn field and played with alot of vibrato. Parents often served Pancakes.

"How You Gonna Keep Them Down on The Farm"

I think I wrote that show when I wrote the Tri Town Cadets show. They came right from the corn field and played with alot of vibrato. Parents often served Pancakes.

"How You Gonna Keep Them Down on The Farm"

Dick! :devil: Wait 'til you hear Shenandoah Sounds' show music on the field. :smile: You won't believe your ears! Nothing like this has ever been written. I am soo thrilled to be one of the first to play it! I am still waiting for Sean :tongue: , our Corps Director, to make the announcement.