WGI

Russian Spy

I call B.S. on that statement.

By starting at least FOUR different threads regarding Randy's "situation," you were indeed gloating, and you got called out for it by myself in this thread and by moderators in other threads.

I second that nomination. And if you look at Russian Spy's posting history, he has a penchant for posting about staffing rumors about who is going where, who is no longer on staff, etc. He appears to thrive on gossip.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is such a problem of this poster then hit the report button and report that this news information should not be posted, complaining about it doesn't do much except make the complainers involved seem whiny especially when they could just NOT read it.

Lets all jump on the band-judgment-wagon, why don't we?

If this is such a problem of this poster then hit the report button and report that this news information should not be posted, complaining about it doesn't do much except make the complainers involved seem whiny especially when they could just NOT read it.

Lets all jump on the band-judgment-wagon, why don't we?

How do you hit the report button? Specific navigation, please. I'm still trying to figure out how to reply to multiple posts on this forum.

I'm old school but color guard for 20 years, two sides of a fence, marched with and taught guards indoor and outdoor. I was young but tried to be professional. what is wrong is wrong, what is right is right, imo. The 3 r's, respect for yourself, respect for others, respect for property; old school stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
I second that nomination. And if you look at Russian Spy's posting history, he has a penchant for posting about staffing rumors about who is going where, who is no longer on staff, etc. He appears to thrive on gossip.

Oh please, each and every single one of us reads this forum to get the latest gossip on the who, the what, and the where. Don't pretend like you don't click the links that say "So-and-so to not produce a 2009 show" or "Who's show is what?" We're all guilty of it. It's unfortunate, however, that this gossip happens to involve someone so prominent in the sport. All I have to say is :smile:

We're registered for WGI! :-)

Dallas Power Regional so far, soon to be followed by Austin Regional. Come check us out! :-)