Lake Erie Thunder Open House

My goal was to be as thin as Gene. Chicks dig him too.

I'm a Sop

I play Nick

Thanks Nick......but my last known "Thin Date" was the day WMOM and I were married. One week in the Pocono's for our Honeymoon and I was 15 pounds heavier. BUT......I do like WHEAT THINS......does that count..? Anywaaaaay..........good for you Nicky...keep it going. (wonder what Cheez and Ralph will do for Beer now...) :thumbup:

Oh ya.........told the Mrs. about the Chick comment.........she said..."Ya,...right" :thumbup:

I didn't say that I quit drinking!!! I really don't drink that much during the Drum Corps off-season anyway. The only problem is.....you know how cigarettes and beer go together. You also know how I like to slam a few (or 14) Labatt's Blue after performing. Gonna be hard............but we'll see. I can chew snuff, but, some chicks don't like that crap. Don't want to pizz anyone off. I'm the nicest guy I know. (next to Rick Rodgers) Wonder if he chews??? If anyone wants to throw me some advice, I'm all for it.

I am Nick

I am a Sop

I am NOT a chick

Edited by SoloSop420

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At my heaviest, how 'bout 309 lbs!!! Size 48!!! At this time I weigh approx 182 lbs! I now wear a size 34!!!

If you want chicks to dig you, you should post a photo of the "new" Nick.......in fact, I'd like to see one.

I am Roger.

I am not Nick.............thank goodness.

My goal was to be as thin as Gene. Chicks dig him too.

I'm a Sop

I play Nick

(Gene musing over ancient times.........and then...)

Anywaaaaay..........good for you Nicky...keep it going. (wonder what Cheez and Ralph will do for Beer now...) :w00t:

OH NO HE DIDN'T! :thumbup: .........I know gene ain't tryin ta :doh: .........with his :w00t: ........and then that one time where gene :cool: ......wait,......wwWWWWHHHAAATT!!!! :blink:S :doh: T :smile: F :doh: U....AND STFD :thumbup:

:ph34r:.....no gibbe :thumbup:

Edited by El_Chestus

If you want chicks to dig you, you should post a photo of the "new" Nick.......in fact, I'd like to see one.

I am Roger.

I am not Nick.............thank goodness.

WTF does that mean? Now you pizzed me off. Do us all a favor a don't come back to this thread. Jerk! I'm just tryin' to have fun here. Jerk! I'm not hurting anyone, Jerk! Less than a week from Christmas, and you're acting like a JERK??!!

What did I do to you?...............JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I may get my posting rights suspended, because you are acting like a JERK. DAM....U suk! I may even get reprimanded because you acted like a JERK! This is my reaction to people when they act like a JERK!!!!!!!!!! What exactly did I do to you to make you act like an IDIOT on DCP.............JERK!

I'M SERIOUSLY PIZZED!........................................JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to be me. CHICKS DIG ME.............I HAVE REFERENCES.......YOU HAVE AN STD!.................JERK!

YEP........................I'M MAD

I AM NOT RODGER, BECAUSE HE IS A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry Gary)

Edited by SoloSop420

WTF does that mean? Now you pizzed me off. Do us all a favor a don't come back to this thread. Jerk! I'm just tryin' to have fun here. Jerk! I'm not hurting anyone, Jerk! Less than a week from Christmas, and you're acting like a JERK??!!

What did I do to you?...............JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I may get my posting rights suspended, because you are acting like a JERK. DAM....U suk! I may even get reprimanded because you acted like a JERK! This is my reaction to people when they act like a JERK!!!!!!!!!! What exactly did I do to you to make you act like an IDIOT on DCP.............JERK!

I'M SERIOUSLY PIZZED!........................................JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to be me. CHICKS DIG ME.............I HAVE REFERENCES.......YOU HAVE AN STD!.................JERK!

(sorry Gary)

NICOTINE WITHDRAWL.........? Maybe........ (time to Burn one)

Edited by melligene

(sorry Gary)

Nick, it was an innocent comment - a play on your usual "I am Nick" line. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I'm just trying to have some fun as well. I have fond memories of both growing up in Erie and then returning much later to play with the T-Birds, and I wish you and all of the others involved in Lake Erie Thunder nothing but the best in the future.

Edited by Roger Ellis

Nick, it was an innocent comment - a play on your usual "I am Nick" line. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I'm just trying to have some fun as well. I have fond memories of both growing up in Erie and then returning much later to play with the T-Birds, and I wish you and all of the others involved in Lake Erie Thunder nothing but the best in the future.

After further review, I have come to the conclusion that I over-reacted. My bad!

I have not been completely sober in many years. Maybe that's it.........who knows. Sorry Roger

Merry Christmas

I have not been completely sober in many years.

Merry Christmas

I know that must be a first! Most times I see Nick...=:thumbup::shutup:, espically at most outdoor rehearsals and all performances!!

And yes, Merry Christmas Everyone!