2009 Shows?

PrfctTimeOfDay

according to my oiji board.........

i understand crown guard will perform to the somber and beautiful choral work "the prayer cycle" and they could use our prayers at this time. :shutup:

get out your tissues,carmel world will use the classic tear-jerker "o danny boy". :cry:

jonathan vanderkolff is staging northveiw again and is inspired by the signs of the zodiac,by the way i'm a libra! :thumbup:

nei will walk on water but some of you already knew that! :blush:

more as the spirit moves me! :tongue:

Edited by dugg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i understand crown guard will perform to the somber and beautiful choral work "the prayer cycle" and carmel world will use the classic tear-jerker "o danny boy".

Oh. . I hope crown is usuing 'Hope' It's the best of the prayer cycles.. . .

OH <no> danny boy?!? :thumbup:

I hope it's at least the eva cassidy version

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Such a vast array of concepts and soundtracks for 2009! I can't wait to get the season started!

regarding avon's concept of "letting it go",good sound advice,why my own therapist has been telling me that for years :thumbup: .....and as for center grove's "here comes the flood",please promise me this will not turn into a weepy tribute to the katrina victims! :shutup:

Edited by dugg

i was just having some fun as i beleive the design team at CG is known for their sophisticated tastefull approach to programming.

northmont's "one door closes" .....and another one opens,sounds like a reply to their recent promotion into world class,looking forward to it!

carmel's choice of "o danny boy" could be fantastic but it will always make me think of the beloved 27th lancers however i don't recall anyone using this piece indoors.

I believe that Black Watch used "O Danny Boy" in 2006, but I could be wrong. I know they did an irish type of show (that was their anniversary year).