2009 Tour Schedule is up on DCI.org

"Stuck with finals"??

I'm going to Finals no matter where it is. When it wasn't in the Midwest, we got to see a big World Class show that WASN'T in June. Often we got to see one a week or two before Finals. Now it's "enjoy these shows... sorry we don't have the last three minutes done or the real ending yet."

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanguard

Regiment

Crown

Blue Knights

Madison Scouts

All on saturday night in Allentown!!!

Webcast please?

I'm going to Finals no matter where it is. When it wasn't in the Midwest, we got to see a big World Class show that WASN'T in June. Often we got to see one a week or two before Finals. Now it's "enjoy these shows... sorry we don't have the last three minutes done or the real ending yet."

True true..

I cant be the only one that likes some of the smaller venues too... sure, i love finals too, but sometimes those small, intimate environments are a blast.

No shows in north Georgia except for the Atlanta Regional :smile::smile:

Well, you've got to admit the line-up for the Southeastern Championship is quite a doozy. There are lots of states that don't have access to something that grand and would be more than willing to trade with you. :)

I just hope the des moines show actually happens this year.... and wondering where theyre thinking of having it.

I'm still peeved that there's no K-Zoo. That show is a blast to play in. No Hornell NY show either? That show was a fun small show.

Overall, I dont know how I feel yet about this line-up of shows, but at least i'll be going to about 26 of them :)