Phantom's "The Red Violin"

I have never heard this soundtrack, but the samples sound interesting. I'm guessing from the show title, parts of this will be used. Any guesses from people that are familiar with the music to what tracks may work well on the field f? I may have to purchase this.

Amazon Samples of the

Soundtrack

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good music,, and looks to be a good story as well.. \i'm looking forward to \pr 09

Since the only reason we found out about this was because someone broke the rules, is there any way we can close this and just keep it quiet for a while? Whatever we guess, it'll be wrong anyways.....

Academy Award-winning score by John Corigliano.

Don't know, but their Second movement is supposedly "Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini." Great arrangement...

are they using the 95 version?

Until Regiment officially announces anything regarding the 09 show this is all rumor and speculation. The last I had heard neither the music nor the storyline had been decided on yet. At this time no one can say that any specific piece will be used in the show. There are still a few dozen pieces being considered. The only things that can be confirmed is that both the drumline and hornline will be competing strongly for the Sanford and Ott trophies and that the staff will attempt to produce yet another show that is of the standards we have come to expect from them in the last few years.