Phantom's "The Red Violin"

People keep talking about red violence on this thread - but communists countries are not the only countries that are violent. Please refrain from characterizing it as "Red Violence"... :tongue:

Actually, that's not what the show title is talking about. As demonstrated this past season, Phantom's proven formula for winning is carnage. Expect to see at least one virtuoso meet an untimely end on the 50 during each performance. :devil:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just putting this out there - at auditions in 03, we played Fire of Eternal Glory - that was the only time we played it - and an arragnement of Wild Nights that absolutely did not reflect anything close to what we put on the field. So, I'm not sure how much I would base on the music played at auditions...we seemed to get new music daily while the staff tried stuff out.

Rhapsody was likely just a test to see if it was viable for a concert piece, but who knows.

I hadn't known about that. It's brilliant.

No, Phantom, please don't Rickroll the show. Rickrolling has officially Jumped The Shark once it makes the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade with ultralame (as usual) lip-synching to boot. Hmmm... when Cadets did the parade, did they lipsynch?