Looking for Gear!

GovieKruzer

Greetings all you Corps people.

A group of us up in Duluth, MN are planning on starting a Drum Corps, but we need some gear.

Horns, Drums, etc...

We're planning on kicking off in a year or two, but the sooner we can get some horns together, the better!

We're looking for: A full, Class-A style Horns and Drums. Bugles in G, don't matter much, as long as they're all keyed the same. Feel free to post here, or just Email me at aaronkruse@gmail.com.

Thanks much, everyone!

Hey, no news here, but good luck... a new corps in the Midwest?... AWESOME.

I have Two Dynasty 2 Valve G Mellophones and Four Dynasty 2 Valve Baritone Bugles in G of course.

I'm giving an interested party until Monday the 8th to decide if he is going to buy them or not.

I'll let you know if he does not buy them.

All of these Bugles have cases and are in operational condition. I'm asking $100.00 for each horn. Shipping is extra.

So...which way you guys going on the horns then,eh? G or Bb? heh If it's Bb I have one for sale on here. :tongue::smile: See the blurb on the DEG marching french horn. :devil:

Phil

At this point, we're going whichever way we can get horns. G, Bb, Whatever! We're not picky

Hey, no news here, but good luck... a new corps in the Midwest?... AWESOME.

Yup! A New corps in the midwest... and, also, ANOTHER corps based in Minnesota!

For those of you keeping count, that would make it a grand total of 4 DCA corps in the great state of Minnesota!

Hehehehe

Dream has 3- 2V G Deg Baritones for $150 each

At this point, we're going whichever way we can get horns. G, Bb, Whatever! We're not picky

Ok...well I was going by your seemingly "matched set" statement,heh.

"We're looking for: A full, Class-A style Horns and Drums. Bugles in G, don't matter much, as long as they're all keyed the same."

So which is why I asked whether you were going Bb or G. If you have a mix of Bb and G, then of course their not keyed the same,heh. :tongue:

Obviously the Bb's are I guess going to be more expensive,etc.

Edited by PaNors77