DCPI-11 Season Discussion

I figured I'd get it started. :thumbdown:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I'd get it started. :thumbdown:

After last season's unexpected turn, OYPA looks to bounce back into finals!!!

Glory of Polaris (6th place Season X, Division I/World) and Glory of Eden (2nd place Season X, Division II/Open) hope to build off their inaugural season's success and once again compete for the top spot in their respective divisions. Glory of Aurora (Class A) hopes to make a splash in their first season, much like their sibling corps did before them.

Edited by hostrauser

Cold War Productions look towards their inaugural season. As long as we ain't last, we're good.

Firebird and the Firebird Cadets are both stepping off in Riverside tomorrow. If you haven't seen our show announcement/tour schedual yet, go check it out in the forums. Especially tell me what you think about the cadet corps' show, its my first attempt at writing a fully-original show.

Firebird and the Firebird Cadets are both stepping off in Riverside tomorrow. If you haven't seen our show announcement/tour schedual yet, go check it out in the forums. Especially tell me what you think about the cadet corps' show, its my first attempt at writing a fully-original show.

Er... I see this:

Now, the Firebird Cadets

Show Title: "Fanfare"

Opener: "Summon the Heroes" by John Williams

Ballad: "Fanfare for the Common Man" by Aaron Copland

Closer: "Bugler's Dream" by Leo Arnaud

??

But let me know if you're doing an original show. Glory of Eden is doing my first attempt at writing a fully-original show.

oh...by original i meant the show idea, not the music. next season i am trying for original music though.

Kosmos steps off in Dublin today; Providence and Kadence both step off on the 15th.