Jolesch Photography- an unpleasant experience

Bossop

With all the complaints about Jolesch and BVP, it seems there might be an opportunity for another company to make a bid and win the business. If no one bids for it, nothing's going to change.

DeMello Video & Photo would happily bid on the contract!

Francesca's photos rock!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12am photography in ohio would also like to bid on it. but i would be the sole photographer. i would even go in with another company and help cover the ohio shows since there are soo many.

• 4 months later...

One would think that with today's economy and companies struggling to stay afloat, Jolesch's main concern would be to give a great customer service and get out of their way to keep their paying customers happy. It's not like people have extra money to spend for crap photos or crap service.

I always found their prices way over the top for the quality they produced and never bought anything from them.

I sure hope DCA is able to kick Jolesch (and BVP, which is equally as crappy in my opinion) out the door and get some great and motivated new photo/video people!

Edited by Brigscontrachik05

I also remember very well that when Lothar went down they wanted to keep shooting Crusaders pictures.

That wasnt very cool at all. I dont buy their pics, unless Timmy wanted it for a keepsake and I was forced to.

Donny