Tyler C.

Season XI Results:

World Class Rookie of the Season

Quiksilver - 94.865

Open Class Rookie of the Season

Blaze - 88.595

Class A Rookie of the Season

Glory of Aurora - 87.730

Congratulations to Craig III and hostrauser, along with their respective corps, on their fantastic Finals appearances in their corps debut season! I am also extremely pleased to see SFMO's B corps, Blaze, making Finals and beating out all other first-year Open Class corps! Also, congratulations to OdeToArsenal47 and his corps The Patriots' Finals appearance! I apologize for my absence during the latter part of the season. I am not sure SFMO will be fielding corps in Season XII. If anyone is interested in taking the reins on my little "Rookie of the Season" project this summer, just shoot me a PM.

Edited by aNiMaL

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Returning director, new corps:

Glory of Aurora (Class A)

My 3 corps will all be stepping off for the first time.

The Cosmonauts, from Huntsville, Alabama

The Patriots, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Human Wave Regiment, from Tulsa, Oklahoma

I was always under the understanding that "Rookie of the Year" meant the director, not the corps (regardless of class). If the latter were the case, I could rename my corps every year and try to claim this title.

I was always under the understanding that "Rookie of the Year" meant the director, not the corps (regardless of class). If the latter were the case, I could rename my corps every year and try to claim this title.

True, but since the Open Class and Class A corps have fewer points to work with, the top rookie director would almost inevitably be from the World Class. I'm just offering an opportunity for directors who may perform better in the lower classes. Perhaps I didn't clarify, but only first-time corps are eligible; for example, you will never again have a corps in World Class that could be considered rookie status, since you have a corps there already. Renaming the corps each season wouldn't work. You could claim that it is a totally new corps, but since you've already had a corps in that class, it wouldn't be considered a rookie corps, for these purposes, anyway.

Also a returning director, new corps. Crimson Kings - Open Class

Also a returning director with a new corps in open class, the "Southern Colorado T-Boltz" :thumbup:

International Cadets

World Class