Finals Predictions

BDB is looking at 9 snares 5 quads 5 basses 6 cymbals and close to 65 horns. i too have attended all camps.

7 cyms bouf.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You peoples take this thread way too seriously. :tongue:

for word.

Personally, I'd be surprised if Legends aren't in the top 10. I had a few opportunities to see them this past summer while I was teaching Spokane Thunder. I was extremely impressed with what they've got going on over there. So much so that I tracked their director down in a Whitewater, WI parking lot to tell him as much. 7th Regiment is another one to look out for in the top 12.

:thumbup: Impulse FTW!!! :lol::tongue:

For all intents and purposes, it's a 27-way tie right now. Let's wait 'til June.

Garry in Vegas

For all intents and purposes, it's a 27-way tie right now. Let's wait 'til June.

Garry in Vegas

Why is there always someone who has to rain on the parade of predictions...its all in good fun. Seriously. :whistle:

Why is there always someone who has to rain on the parade of predictions...its all in good fun. Seriously. :whistle:

I second that!

I second that!

OK, then I predict that at least 60% of the predictions in this thread will be dead wrong in August!

Ever participate in a football pool, only to lose to the girl who picked their teams based on the color of the uniform, how cute the QB is, or their favorite animal? Most of the justifications I've read so far seem pretty close to this method of picking winners and runners-up.

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

OK, then I predict that at least 60% of the predictions in this thread will be dead wrong in August!

Ever participate in a football pool, only to lose to the girl who picked their teams based on the color of the uniform, how cute the QB is, or their favorite animal?

That describes pretty much how my daughter has picked schools in her NCAA Basketball pool at work...and she is in 3rd place as of yesterday! :devil: