Capital Regiment - Welcome back Ric/Team

Next five no order:

Legengs

Revolution

Dutch Boy

Impulse

VK

Out all together:

Memphis/Texas group will struggle. No pics, no update on numbers, major move to Texas with many others already doing camps in this state. It's a big state but please.

Jim,

We are doing great. We are actually looking at fielding a larger corps than last year. The move to Texas has been a successful one for us thus far. But, we will see how it all falls together come August.

I know you are upset that the administrative side decided to go with another bus company (from what I understand, they came in quite a bit under your bid)....but I hope you won't hold that against our kids. They work hard and we have a solid staff that works with some great high school programs in the state as well as some University level staff.

By the way, I will give you a call soon too work out the details on my high school's trip to Orlando. Thanks for working with me a few weeks ago on that quote.

James Thomas

Program Coordinator Memphis Sound

Coppell High School Color Guard Director

Jim,

We are doing great. We are actually looking at fielding a larger corps than last year. The move to Texas has been a successful one for us thus far. But, we will see how it all falls together come August.

I know you are upset that the administrative side decided to go with another bus company (from what I understand, they came in quite a bit under your bid)....but I hope you won't hold that against our kids. They work hard and we have a solid staff that works with some great high school programs in the state as well as some University level staff.

By the way, I will give you a call soon too work out the details on my high school's trip to Orlando. Thanks for working with me a few weeks ago on that quote.

James Thomas

Program Coordinator Memphis Sound

Coppell High School Color Guard Director

That has zero impact on my views, I keep business and personal apart. On the business side we are sold-out all summer and Memphis has always handled accounts with us 100% under Pam Opie. On the dum corps side, it is concerning that no pics or videos are available to see the progress of any corps but with the major changes for Memphis it is even more of a huge question mark.

Between the lines is one thing, outside the lines is another. Keep the students safe and running down the road and that will be great. Past history shows that bus payments have been an issue with Memphis. FYI - Give me a call and I will shed some light on real reason for the change!.

God Speed,

Jim

Top Five:

Teal

BDB

SCV-Cadets

Citations

Next five no order:

Legengs

Revolution

Dutch Boy

Impulse

VK

Out all together:

Memphis/Texas group will struggle. No pics, no update on numbers, major move to Texas with many others already doing camps in this state. It's a big state but please.

No Music City? Their stuff has seemed pretty impressive, IMHO.

Oh, and Impulse has announed they are not going to Indy.

Edited by Harvey

Top Five:

Teal

BDB

SCV-Cadets

Citations

Next five no order:

Legengs

Revolution

Dutch Boy

Impulse

VK

Out all together:

No Oregon Crusaders or Raiders? I think OC can contend for a win this year.