Finals Predictions

I'm pretty sure Teal isn't marching 84 brass. Nice idea though.

Mike, John,

I'm sick of all the mis-information.

We all know we are going with 96 brass.

geez

r

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, John,

I'm sick of all the mis-information.

We all know we are going with 96 brass.

geez

r

Wait a second,....wait a second......I thought you had me budget for an all brass corps this summer leaving out percussion and color guard!!! :tongue:

For finals predictions, please see summer 2009. Case end and close.

Wait a second,....wait a second......I thought you had me budget for an all brass corps this summer leaving out percussion and color guard!!! :sumo:

Last I heard, we were gonna march all cowbells. :tongue:

To march 150 you need either a 50 person guard and a 72 person horn line, or an 80 person brass line and a 40 person guard.... that is not likely considering they are a feeder corps. People that get cut from BD often go to other top 12 WC corps. BDB is made up mostly of people from in and around Concord and there are not many big band programs in that area (except logan) to draw from.

Where did you get that information? I know plenty of people from all over California that have marched BDB, lots from all over the Bay Area, tons from central CA, even some as far south as LA...

Their hornline has grown in size every year since 2002 I believe. They might not have a full 150, but I find it hard to believe that a constantly growing program would stagnate or decline after a 2nd place finish at DCI...

Where did you get that information? I know plenty of people from all over California that have marched BDB, lots from all over the Bay Area, tons from central CA, even some as far south as LA...

Their hornline has grown in size every year since 2002 I believe. They might not have a full 150, but I find it hard to believe that a constantly growing program would stagnate or decline after a 2nd place finish at DCI...

You misinterpreted what I was saying. I in no way think that BDB is struggling or will stagnate. I am just saying that being 150 is probably a bit of a stretch. Very few World Class corps march 150. Either way, I am sure that BDB will be just fine.