Finals Predictions

Just to verify, Capital Regiment was accepted to Open class. The official announcement will come at the end of January.

CR is planning on marching 8 Snares, 4 Tenors, 5 Basses, 54 Horns.

And just to know where I am coming from, I participated in all 3 of the first camps.

BDB is looking at 9 snares 5 quads 5 basses 6 cymbals and close to 65 horns. i too have attended all camps.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6.) Velvet Knights (They are just so darned cute...No im kidding I meant the colt cadets are just so cute not VK....VK has been progressing and I think with a push they can be in the running....They dont realize their potential but they have it in them to take the whole thing this year)

This is just the kind of talk that WE REALLY LIKE TO HEAR AROUND HERE!!!

There is some really big stuff brewing in VK land, but I am sworn to silence. :lol:

Just to verify, Capital Regiment was accepted to Open class. The official announcement will come at the end of January.

CR is planning on marching 8 Snares, 4 Tenors, 5 Basses, 54 Horns.

And just to know where I am coming from, I participated in all 3 of the first camps.

Mikey-

Any "official" word from DCI on the status of CR? There was still nothing announced by DCI. and you said it would be by the end of Jan.? Now its like almost a month later and no news. I know you guys are practicing and working out but it sure would add a level of credence(?) if DCI comes out and makes a big announcement. I think it was Cald D. who stated that a DCI official was gonna be at this last camp, last weekend did he show? and did you guys hear anything?

My son is looking to try out for the CR. Was hoping for this year but it just wasnt gonna work out, But he's

planning on next year. Or if something happens, then Glassmen.

Good Luck and hows the snare line looking?

All I know is east coast corps so...

Citations come in 4th,

Raiders and Teal come in 5th or 6th

7th Regiment makes first finals appearance ever,

Spartans do not make finals, if they do make it out.

Edited by wickedpissah

sooooo,

you should be looking out for teal,

we're taking no prisioners this year (:

be prepared for an awesome show.

other than that,

i cannot say (sworn to secrecy, too)

hahahahahh (;

Haven't we heard this song before? Don't make me go back to the old posts to find the smack-talk of last season, in which the corps was far LESS impressive than it was the year prior.

Listen... with all due respect to the great people from the Teal Sound:

Learn from the success of those who have come (and gone) before you.

Let your performance do the talking, and leave the rhetoric to those quaint little corps who have little more to offer the world than the "nuh-uh... uh-huh" conversations taking place in these forums every day.

Seriously.

Let's not go down this road again. Want to prove him wrong? You've got a nice big football field on which to do it. You're not going to do it here; in all likelihood you'll simply prove his point.

If any one who is currently associated with Teal Sound as a member posts again in this thread, there will be consequences. Members of Teal Sound have been asked not to post anything on DCP. If we find out who you are you will not be happy. To the user "tealguardvet" I would suggest you cease and desist.

You peoples take this thread way too seriously. :rolleyes: