wanted suvi item

I want a mini Bluecoats helmet. Like the mini football helmets you can buy that are like 4" tall. I keep mentioning it to them, but haven't seen one yet. Maybe it's too expensive to get a mold, etc.

thats a good idea, every corps should do that with their helmet or aussie or shako or whatever as the case may be

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have, for 30 years, regretted not buying a Phantom Regiment Helmet gum saver. :thumbup:

Actually I only think it would work for corps with helmets and maybe aussies. I don't think a miniature shako would work too well, what with the plume sticking straight up.

I was just saying to my wife as we were taking the Christmas tree down, I wish we had a Madison Scouts ornament. Almost all of the ornaments on our tree came from parts of our lives. Colleges, kids, football & baseball teams as well as vacations with the kids.

I know it is a summer activity but I would really wish someone would sell those at the souvie booths.

Agreed.

I agree too. Ya know, until my daughter was born, I didn't care. Now I care. Seems to be an easy item to make money off of.

....I LOVE old school vintage shirts...

I would love to have an old Chicago Cavaliers t-shirt....

This was tossed around a bit some years back but some thought that Rosemont might have a problem with that.

"Don't tick off the hand that feeds you"

Briefly, I think in 79, we were not sponsored by the VFW in Park Ridge. It was moved to a VFW in Chicago and Chicago Cavalier T-Shirts were made (I have one yellowing in a box in the basement) but that soon changed once Park Ridge stepped up again ........ only to back off again a few years later. Enter, Rosemont.