wanted suvi item

I have, for 30 years, regretted not buying a Phantom Regiment Helmet gum saver. :laughing:

Does anyone remember these? Speaking of miniature headgear, these were little Phantom helmets to store your used chewing gum.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I only think it would work for corps with helmets and maybe aussies. I don't think a miniature shako would work too well, what with the plume sticking straight up.

there are corps that have aussies with plumes that stick straight up

thats a good idea, every corps should do that with their helmet or aussie or shako or whatever as the case may be
this is a really good idea, for all corps

Glad to hear some folks like my idea. Maybe some corps will get word and see that there is a demand for them. I even called the manufacturer who makes the Bluecoats' helmets a few years ago and they said that it would be too costly to create an injection mold for something like that. I was going to pursue it myself, but I could only imagine the legal ramifications that would rain down on me.

Drum corps lingerie would consist of shorts and a sports bra.

Yeah! I've seen some of the ladies practicing in the heat and they would have ther "clothes" rolled up and it would look like less than bikini sometimes. :laughing:

Yeah, it definitely made the Crown rehearsal I watched more entertaining

VK has basy sized t-shirts, onesies, and toddler sizes as well.

email us for more info

Hey, my wife had a BASY the other day! I'll have to tell her about this!! :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...
For the grown-ups, how about drum corps neckties? The ties could feature corps logos. Maybe a corps does this..anyone know?

madison already wears ties and those look disgusting

I wouldn't mind a tie with the crown logo on it