Spartans bankruptcy / discussion

Today's Nashua Telegraph article...........

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.d...9844/0/NEWSBLOG

It sounds like they may be able to continue under all new management. I loved the part about the judge questioning the leasing of tires for the busses.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like they may be able to continue under all new management. I loved the part about the judge questioning the leasing of tires for the busses.

Thanks for the link, lot of details I didn't know before. Still unsure who will be running the corps immediately or after things get sorted out. New BoD(?) and LaFlamme might step down due to "health issues" but then he says "We are here to re-organize...". We???

Gotta love the judge about selling the building... "Get it done . . . then you'll know where you stand".

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Thanks for the link, lot of details I didn't know before. Still unsure who will be running the corps immediately or after things get sorted out. New BoD(?) and LaFlamme might step down due to "health issues" but then he says "We are here to re-organize...". We???

Gotta love the judge about selling the building... "Get it done . . . then you'll know where you stand".

Rebuilding years for sure to come. Im glad not to see a corps that gave me such joy watching and being part of will not be going anywhere for the near future.

I hope this makes you feel better and a more complete person.

Whoops I hit the 2 instead of 5, wow I am so glad you guys corrected me, not sure what I would do without you guys. You guys should have been on the Spartans BOD, maybe you could have helped out and saved them from all of this.

So I'll re-type it, 50 years being a non profit, That's 50 years helping kids, teaching, educating and having a community involved. Not bad if you ask me. Sometimes all good things must come to an end.

You seem to be misinterpreting this thread as some sort of pleasure that Spartans are going bankrupt. Nothing could be further from the truth. However, it's painfully clear that their current management team is not up to the task of keeping the corps alive, and there should be a great deal of concern is the same group of people is trying to rebuild after casting them into this mess in the first place.

You seem to be misinterpreting this thread as some sort of pleasure that Spartans are going bankrupt. Nothing could be further from the truth. However, it's painfully clear that their current management team is not up to the task of keeping the corps alive, and there should be a great deal of concern is the same group of people is trying to rebuild after casting them into this mess in the first place.

I was a member for a short term in 2007 and in 2008 till a july injury sent me home. it is a great corps that has fallen on some hard times. They seemt o be doing the right thing from what i can see.

Fixed.

agreed...

and people think Obama has a tough clean up job ahead of him...maybe he could run the Spartans?

Membership...instantly improved.

Maybe the transportation could all be solved via high speed rail!

And...he's big on the education side, right?

Not being political...well, maybe the least little bit.

<takes his DCP moderator smack down in advance> with some sugar please?