Bluecoats Helmets

ussglassman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I now have 2 helmets left with the original chain. I cannibalized 3 helmets that werent in great shape to get the best chains, and now I have 2 left that are all original and ready for good homes with true Bluecoats fans! If you are interested, please message me your email address and your shipping address. I am asking $25 each, and you can pay through Paypal. I will take the first 2 responses, after that, they are all gone. Thanks!

Ok, I now have 2 helmets left with the original chain. I cannibalized 3 helmets that werent in great shape to get the best chains, and now I have 2 left that are all original and ready for good homes with true Bluecoats fans! If you are interested, please message me your email address and your shipping address. I am asking $25 each, and you can pay through Paypal. I will take the first 2 responses, after that, they are all gone. Thanks!

Only ONE left!

I might be interested, if you could hold that for a little bit, I could ask my father if it would be possible. Im going DCI next year and it would look awesome in my room. I'll ask him now if you still have it=P

I might be interested, if you could hold that for a little bit, I could ask my father if it would be possible. Im going DCI next year and it would look awesome in my room. I'll ask him now if you still have it=P

I do still have it, but they went pretty fast. I'm only asking $25 total, shipping included. Honestly Im not making any $, just clearing out my garage. If I had asked more, I wouldn't have sold them so fast, and with the rough economic times, a little bit now helps more than a little bit more later. Email me at gkbrass@gmail.com if you want to go ahead. Thanks!

Got my helmet today. Stupid delivery people delivered it to the neighbor's house. They probably didn't want to drive up my icy driveway. Who knows how long the neighbors had it. Anyhoo, very cool helmet. Pretty much just like the one I have from when I marched, but this one has the mirror on the front and not the eagle. And the plume is in MUCH better shape than my other one. Thanks, Kody.

So what do you think, a future Bluecoat?

KeeleyBluecoatsHelmet03.jpg

WOW! That's adorable! That made my day, thanks! I'm happy you like it.

• 1 month later...

Lol.

I CAN HAZ BLUUCOATZ?

I'm sorry, all of the helmets are gone. Thank you!