Things that save your life!

your mom is epic :thumbup::w00t::sad:

Match point to you sir...

we must cleanse the taint in our midst!

We had a kid one summer who had a brush specifically for that...well...we called it grundel haha...but it became a weapon needless to say

Also I have to add struts and suspension for your bus on to the survival list...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys, but I kinda like to have deoderant on tour.

...smelling horrible isn't fun. :troll food:

Thats what you think. How do you explain that 5th toe on your left foot?? Huh??? HUUHHH?!?!?!!!

Evolution.

Oh, and:

star.png

IE6 users: your browser does not properly support PNG transparency. Sorry.

1/2 gallon is only a big enough water jug if you only get 1-2 water breaks in a 3 hour block...

Wait, that means you're drinking anywhere from a quarter to a half gallon of water per break?

Aside from being able to drink that much water that fast... how would you be able to not immediately throw it all up within the next few minutes?

My Top 10 SAVED MY ### List for tour:

1. GOLD BOND.. used the yellow.. upgraded to green... upgraded to BLUE... i've only heard stories of the mythical "black bottle"

2. DCT!!

3. ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i like to fill my jug 1/4 of the way with water and shove it in the truck freezer or if you can find an open teachers cafe..)

4. surge protectors

5. bungees & carabeeners

6. gatorade mix

7. caffeine pills for those tired days

8. the bus bay right near the engine where we could put our wet shoes in during long bus rides until we got yelled at by the bus driver ... grr..

9. sunblock... used it for 3 weeks and never got burnt again for the rest of the season

10. shades :-)

This topic is now highly relevant to my interests. Though I'm guessing a large portion of the mentioned items don't really apply to pit players... but other things probably do.

Wait, that means you're drinking anywhere from a quarter to a half gallon of water per break?

Aside from being able to drink that much water that fast... how would you be able to not immediately throw it all up within the next few minutes?

nah, it means if you get 1-2 water breaks, you definitely don't need a gallon jug b/c there's no way you will drink that much water (and you wouldn't be able to finish a half gallon either). Therefore, a half gallon would be big enough, and a full gallon would be excessive.

Of course, there is also the philosophy that you should "drink enough so you feel uncomfortable" so you can go longer between breaks. :lol: