Gary Matczak Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY. :thumbup: I'm surprised you have the time to have a Birthday :thumbup:

Seriously though.......every Corps' should have a Gary Matczak. Where he finds the time to do what he does for our activity is beyond me. Check out his signature sometime. All this in addition to owning and operating Gary Matczak Architects.

I guess what they say is true. "If you want to get something done...get a busy man to do it".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY. :thumbup: I'm surprised you have the time to have a Birthday :tongue:

Seriously though.......every Corps' should have a Gary Matczak. Where he finds the time to do what he does for our activity is beyond me. Check out his signature sometime. All this in addition to owning and operating Gary Matczak Architects.

I guess what they say is true. "If you want to get something done...get a busy man to do it".

HEREhere Gene!

Happy Birthday Gary(a.k.a. The General)!

what are you now,....like 35 or sumthin? :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Gary. It's been my disting pleasure to have known and worked with you these many years.

Proud to call you friend

Jim

Have a great Birthday Gary. I'll buy one if I catch you on the road.

Well this is scary.... Gary is one day older than my wife..... :thumbup:

No wonder they can get me to do things instead of ignoring them. :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Gary....

Happy Birthday, Gary!

Larry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY. :thumbup: I'm surprised you have the time to have a Birthday :tongue:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :thumbup: