Regional Predictions

backntheday

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for De Soto to turn some heads! Those girls work it out! They only lost to Mansfield by .3 with only two minutes on the floor and Mansfield doing a complete show.

I totally agree! DeSoto and Mansfield are going to be in the top if my third eye is any good! I'm also thinking that Ars Nova Open will have the show of the night..or the most intense!

Do not count out Identity on anything. There staff is pushing hard and have a lot of experience behind them albeit they are a young guard. From what I hear

the guard is working hard to make some noise. They scored well at their first circuit comp, but the number escapes me right now.

I also hear Revolution has some good demand in their show.....

I am glad the Houston regional is first this year before the Austin one too, it'll let us Austin area people know what guards to look for and

who is really competing against who as far as rankings go.

hmmmm......well I think the predictions for the Riverside regional are a little off.......but we shall see

SA:

Aliso

Americas....

The rest is anyone's guess.....a monkey could guess and be closer than I would be

SO:

South Hills

Mission Viejo

Ayala

Valencia

These four will be batting for the top then:

Chino

Eastlake

SW:

Arcadia

Rancho Cucamonga

Rancho Bernardo

Clearly a toss up between these 3 guards....they could end up an and order

Then Chino and Americas will battle it out.........I could be wrong....I have a feeling that SW will be a bloodbath this year.

IW:

Corona OMG amazing this year :laughing: ..........look to see them in the running for the top 3 spots in Ohio

Diamante.......also very good this year......design might be flawed in spots....but they will figure it out for sure

Academy

Signature

I usually don't do this whole prediction thing.....but I've seen these guards on the field....and know what they are all capable of. None of my predictions are the "end all" I wouldn't be surprised to see a "new comer" in the mix in any class......America's could take it all in SW......Rancho Bernardo may fall "below the yellow line"..........I count on Corona taking IW by more than a few points......and I could see Rancho Cucamonga in the mix for the win. South Hills could take the show by storm......and so could Valencia.

SA seems to always be a surprise to me every year.....So I wont even venture a guess......its anyone's game.

I wish the best to all the guards this weekend........HAPPY WGI SEASON PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by split5050

Word from the Ft. Lauderdale Regional:

Prelims IW

Braddock 76.4

Premonition 73

The Knight 71.7

Fahrenheit 70.9

At least, around those numbers....

Edited by IPlayPercussion

14 SA guards in Houston scored in the 70s....impressive. Friendswood ended up on top.......I didn't expect dripping springs to end up as low as they did, normally they are up at the top.....

Interested to see what finals will bring.

quick scores from Dayton in SW:

Avon 80.5

Burg 77.5

CG 75

Carmel 74.8

Centerville 71.9 updated with cville's score

Warren Central 70.3

Northmont 66.3

Personally. . .I though CG and Carmel's scores were a bit high and Warren's was a bit low. The gap between Avon and Burg is waaaaaaaaaaay too big, I thought they'd be about a point a part. Word from the Avon parents is that this group is over half rookies with 9 freshman! WOW!

Also. . .Miamisburg, Centerville and Avon all have a guy in the respective groups this winter

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

I'm glad SOMEONE is posting scores since WGI is NOT. What the heck.

Please post C-ville when you find out.

Had I known that there would be such a lag I would have jotted them all down. . .based on centerville's performance, my heart wants to put them slightly a head of Warren Central, but my head says they'll be behind Warren Central.

Had I known that there would be such a lag I would have jotted them all down. . .based on centerville's performance, my heart wants to put them slightly a head of Warren Central, but my head says they'll be behind Warren Central.

I'm really disappointed in the posting. It has been hours since an update. If you get C-ville somehow, let us know as well as IW and SO. THANKS!!!