Regional Predictions

backntheday

I'm really disappointed in the posting. It has been hours since an update. If you get C-ville somehow, let us know as well as IW and SO. THANKS!!!

It doesn't make sense that they weren't posted immediately, the Trent Arena has free Wi-Fi

If they aren't posted soon, I might drive back up there, but I have a meatloaf in the oven right now! ;-/

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHHH THAT SOUNDS DELISH. SOMEONE POST C-VILLE PLEASE

Okay. . .I drove back up to Trent to get what scores where still left posted.. . .note to guards PLEASE stop taking down your scores, it's not yours.

Centerville 71.9 that puts them ahead of a really good Warren Central and Centerville was droppy in prelims. . .but their show design and GE is fantastic and I bet is what pulled them ahead

IO

The only score left was Interplay at 73.0 I'm guessing they are in first and the patriots are in 2nd. . as the tape for the patriots score was still there and below Interplay's

SO

Lake Central 69.7? I can't read what I wrote.. .but it is 69 something

Kings 68.5

New Palestine 65.3

LaPorte 63.7 ( I think. . also can't read) but it's 63 something

Gates Chili's score was gone, but based on how they were lined up they were either first or last. . .based on their show, I'm guessing they are first.

Zydeco 79.4

Ventures score was gone. . .

That's it!

Don't you think WGI should give me some VIP tickets for doing their work?? :laughing:

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay