19th Annual Dixie Stinger April 4, 2009

THANK YOU!!! :ph34r:

:tongue: You are welcome! See you in less than 9 days.

We will be arriving at the high school by 11:00 a.m., but we will probably be looking for food by 3:30-4:00 p.m.

Jim---You will be looking for food at 10AM who are you kidding... That's all you do is eat LOL

See you there

RUMP :tongue:

Jim---You will be looking for food at 10AM who are you kidding... That's all you do is eat LOL

See you there

RUMP :tongue:

Well.... whether you're hungry or not, we'll welcome you all to Baltimore on April 4!

Fran

See you there

RUMP :blink:

John...you know me too well! :tongue:

You DO burn a lot of energy on that podium, ya know!!! :ph34r:

Well.... whether you're hungry or not, we'll welcome you all to Baltimore on April 4!

Fran

Thanks, Fran!

Looking forward to seeing you, and your lovely wife, and all of our other dear friends!

It's gonna be a great weekend in Baltimore!!! :tongue:

Ok Fran, I'll be there and I'm bringing my girlfriend. She is looking forward to seeing an indoor concert, however, I did warn her about the glare from your shirts. :tongue:

Do you know if tickets will be available at the door?

Ok Fran, I'll be there and I'm bringing my girlfriend. She is looking forward to seeing an indoor concert, however, I did warn her about the glare from your shirts. :tongue:

There will be tickets at the door.

Yep

See you there

RUMP :blink:

Do not worry Jim we aim to please here in "Ole Dixie Land."We love to entertain down here in Baltimore no one has ever went away hungry on our watch, lol.

And this is coming from a :tongue::ph34r: Jersey Girl who planted her roots here almost 7 years now.

See you there

RUMP :lol:

John,

Donna has volunteered to help in the cafeteria and I'll be in the front row (with Barbara Haring) taking as many photos as I can... :thumbup:

I hear we might also have a celebrity guest in the front row with us. A fellow Sunrisers Alumni and soloist with the Caballeros and Caballeros Alumni :tongue: