19th Annual Dixie Stinger April 4, 2009

Robbie, I got side tracked last year and did not make it, but I am looking forward to meeting you this year! I plan on getting there early and turning into a parking lot lizard and watch the practices. The weather promises to be great! Is that Hawaiian clad blabermouth going to be interrupting between drumcorps again?

He is. :smile:

I look forward to meeting you too although I am not feeling too good these past couple of days.

:smile::smile: It is pre Stinger Friday. Anyone in the area we will be at the school tonight starting at 7:30pm. Then a bunch of us go out and grab some food after the practice, :blink: visitors are welcome.

Bea

:smile: See you in less than a day.

Is that Hawaiian clad blabermouth going to be interrupting between drumcorps again?

:blink::smile::smile::smile:

Fran

Baltimore forecast for show day, from Weather.com:

Sunny and windy.... high of 62.

A "hairpiece alert" day. :smile:

Fran

:smile::smile: It is pre Stinger Friday. Anyone in the area we will be at the school tonight starting at 7:30pm. Then a bunch of us go out and grab some food after the practice, :blink: visitors are welcome.

Bea

:smile: See you in less than a day.

EVEN COOLER!!!!

I'll probably come watch rehearsal tonight!

He is. :mad:

I look forward to meeting you too although I am not feeling too good these past couple of days.

But feeling good enough to play your solos I hope! :soapbox:

EVEN COOLER!!!!

I'll probably come watch rehearsal tonight!

I saw you there last night , but I was in the kitchen setting up.

IT IS THE DAY OF THE DIXIE STINGER SUN IS OUT AND THE WIND IS STRONG BUT NONE THE LESS IT WILL BE A GREAT DAY. SEE EVERYONE THERE.

The STINGER WAS A SUCESS. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND CAME TO THE SHOW. Bridgemen you were awesome and Cabs glad to have you back. Reilly and Archie and Sac we can always count on you. We sold out of everything in the kitchen and we are glad that everyone enjoyed the food.

The STINGER WAS A SUCESS. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND CAME TO THE SHOW. Bridgemen you were awesome and Cabs glad to have you back. Reilly and Archie and Sac we can always count on you. We sold out of everything in the kitchen and we are glad that everyone enjoyed the food.

I know you all are still resting after the show and party....a well deserved rest...!!

But I just wanted to let you know that this was my first performance at the Dixie Stinger with the Bridgemen, not knowing what to expect, all of the Yankee-Rebels should be proud as i know you are ...of the people that worked the show...you all are some of the nicest people i ever met !!!!!!! it seemed to me that I was at a family picnic not a drumcorp show !!!!

Being from the NYC area, its refreshing that people still take the time to BE NICE ..... my time at the Stinger will be remembered for sometime to come.... and I do hope that my corp will be there next year as I for one, will hope that we do ! The food was outstanding and plentiful !!!!! it seemed that you didnt run out of anything "specially diet pepsi's lol"

Kudo's to the planners !!!

Thanking all of you for a great time

Rick Tabor

Bridgemen Bass#3