Serenade in Brass

Checked my schedule and Old Car breakfast is week after SIB...whadda relief.... Submitted someone for PADCHOF and missing that or being with family (and a ton of food) would be a tough call.

Will have to compare seat numbers and maybe talk before the show. After show party is iffy if one of the passengers wants to go home after the concert is done. (And at least one lives a couple of counties over.)

I'll let you know the seat numbers as soon as I know... :thumbup:

We'll be sitting with Fran and Barbara Haring and Fran's sister Loretta again this year! :shutup:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked my schedule and Old Car breakfast is week after SIB...whadda relief.... Submitted someone for PADCHOF and missing that or being with family (and a ton of food) would be a tough call.

Will have to compare seat numbers and maybe talk before the show. After show party is iffy if one of the passengers wants to go home after the concert is done. (And at least one lives a couple of counties over.)

What do Old Cars have for breakfast?

:thumbup:

oh crap!

They have the Rebels following the Cabs alumni.

That will be a problem for us Rebels who are also Cabs alum.

Some of us are also in Swing House.

Is there any way the line up can be tweeked to accomidate us?

Cindy, my understanding is that this is not the order of appearance, just the advertising flyer. The appearance order and rehearsal schedule for stage time usually show up on the Five Star Brass website a week or two before the show.

Marty,

You've got it backwards... It's like a pancake breakfast. You go to one and you eat pancakes. Got it??

Just stay away from the '55 and '56 Fords! They'll give you gas for a week!

It's at Millers' in Ronks, Lancaster County so plenty of dippy echs (eggs) and scrapple. (Where's Cossetti?)

IOW - somethin' to giff you gas. :shutup:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Cindy, my understanding is that this is not the order of appearance, just the advertising flyer. The appearance order and rehearsal schedule for stage time usually show up on the Five Star Brass website a week or two before the show.

Correct.

Fran

yeah that wont be determined for a while yet

• 3 weeks later...
We'll be sitting with Fran and Barbara Haring and Fran's sister Loretta again this year! :cool:

The tickets arrived in the mail today!!!!!! :thumbup:

Fran