What bugs you...

What bugs you?

let's not beat the dead mic'd horse again...

but what are some things in shows that just bug you?

Personally, I'm watching one of my favorite shows... 1998 Glassmen and at the 4:57 mark there's a very very audible "SPLOOIE!"

bad bad bad. makes me cringe. I wish corps would wait until other corps are done performing before they bring attention to themselves. Very disrespectful imho.

What about you?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drill moves conceived without regard to the fact that the audience is far away. It has to be big to be seen.

Faked spontaneity when the hornline hits the jazz section. Don’t start bopping out of the blue when a second before you were rigid as a post.

Guard uniforms designed by clowns for clowns. Bright colors are a device, not a justification.

HH

The Blue Devils overwhelming trumpet and lack of low brass sound

people at shows who know nothing of the activity but pretend they do by yelling "Blue Devils drumline guys are hot" while wearing a shirt that says "Cavaliers Drum Line"

Im all for yelling but shew.....

people at shows who know nothing of the activity but pretend they do by yelling "Blue Devils drumline guys are hot" while wearing a shirt that says "Cavaliers Drum Line"

Okay... The hotness of the BD drumline dudes would seem to be a matter of taste. How do you know the people in the Cavies drum line shirts don't know who's hot and who's not?

HH