What bugs you...

Add a "Stop that" to those who punctuate their posts with..."This I Believe"

no, that's still funny :smile:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Folks who think drum corps history started when they started being a fan. I've taken the time to learn the evolution, the history and people and corps who have made this such a wonderful activity long before I was around. I respect the people who march now, because I know what they are going thru and I do not disrespect the past, because this activity woudn't be what it is today. So I thank you, Don Pesceone, Jim Jones, Don Warren, Gail Royer, Jerry Seawright, Bob Lendman, Moe Latour, Dr. Dave, Parker Silva, Jack Bevins, Rocco Oliverio, Bill Howard, Scott Stewart, George Lindstrom, Don Whitley, Donald Stephens, Sandra Opie, Jim Elvord, Fred Sanford, Wayne Downey, Jim Ott, Dennis Delucia, Ray Baumgardt, Freddy Martin, Bobby Hoffman. George Zingali, Harold Robinson, John Simpson, George Tuthill, Clarence Bebee, Don Angelica, Mickey Petrone, Adolph DeGrauwe, Pete Emmons, Earl Joyce, Truman Crawford, Bob Briske, Sal Ferrera, Art Luebke and many many others who I failed to mention....

OK, I'm hurt, Oniel.

:smile:

Garry in Vegas

new job has no net access during the day. and for John D's sanity, that's probably a good thing, especially since I took a year off from posting

Yeah...it just feels like Ive been doing this forever, yet I'm not even at 4000.... :smile:

People who don't know their corps history. You should at least have a general knowledge of the DCI era, I believe. Drum corps is so steeped in tradition and history. Even fans should know their stuff, I think.

People who don't know their corps history. You should at least have a general knowledge of the DCI era, I believe. Drum corps is so steeped in tradition and history. Even fans should know their stuff, I think.

Or people that see your corps jacket and say "hey, I marched with d-dd" and you ask them what year they marched and they go blank.

Say big sig bleeders, how do you like me now?!