What bugs you...

people with more than one hundred thousand posts. Seriously, how does that happen.... :angry:

How....?!? Probably part of it is the fact that they quote a million people and reply to them, all in separate posts, instead of quoting them all in one and replying to them all in one post...like above, there are three posts in a row, all by the same person, replying to three different people, easily can all be consolidated into one post, right? :tongue:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smell of boiling urine

Lead trumpet sections that goof off too much

click....click...click.. *buzz*

Shows with high grass

Blisters on the back of my foot

When your legs decide to take a nap during rehearsal

Marching backwards into a company front

Guard peeps cheering each other on during run-throughs

Not getting any chicks after the show, even when I steal some sticks from a drummer

Guys wearing their corps jacket after the show without a shirt on

Seeing toes curl up in the stall next to you

People who spend every free moment on the phone with their significant other

The speed of sound and the speed of light not being equal

Having rain ruin an amazing rehearsal

Tinted windows on buses with hot guards

Playing your corps song for the last time

well, since I"m not supposed to talk about mic's or narration...

Who says?

eh... i get your beef, but i don't consider drum corps a sport, because no competitor has any means of affecting the performance of any other competitor.

You know, you have a point. I think the PGA should just let every participant in a golf tournament play the same hole simultaneously. :angry:

Which brings me to my hybrid sport idea, Gockey. Board up and have defensemen on the fairways. Then, when they get on the green, replace the hole with a net and add a goalie.

How....?!? Probably part of it is the fact that they quote a million people and reply to them, all in separate posts, instead of quoting them all in one and replying to them all in one post...like above, there are three posts in a row, all by the same person, replying to three different people, easily can all be consolidated into one post, right? :worthy:

You mean like this? :tongue:

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Hornlines that have two dynamics - loud, and horns down.

You mean Phantom Regiment? :angry:

Playing in time is not a crime.

But if you need a Dr. B to warm up before the show you probably should've taken another week to figure out how to play in time without it. Not like it's coming on the field with you (or is Dr. B included with the new synth rules?!?!).

Also, it bugs me when I see age-outs or instructors wearing their corps/WGI jackets when traveling with the h.s. band/indoor line/guard etc... that they teach.

"We f'n get it you got a ring, now quit being such a pretentious ###### bag and rep for your students already! You can wear that **** to the alumni banquet" :angry: