Bushwackers Winter Report

DMCK

Looking forward to March 21st!!! Everyone needs to come out to the St Pat's Karaoke Party!!! Alumnus, friends, people that live in the neighborhood, future Bushwackers. I'm looking forward to hearing the lovely voices of you people. I'm sure some of you could make it far on American Idol. :thumbup:

It'll be $10 at the door, free hot dogs, cash bar, tons of laughs and probably a leprechaun sighting. Make a day of it! Come early in the day for rehearsal and stay well into the night for singing!

That might not be a bad idea, Mary - we should do Bushwacker Idol, with judges! :cool:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of Martin Luther King, Jr.

I HAVE A DREAM

I have a dream that someday I will log onto drum corps planet and open threads such as:

Bushwackers had a great camp and we are full. Please don't come out to rehearsal. WE ARE FULL

Frontier had a great camp and we are full. Please don't come out to rehearsal. WE ARE FULL

Fusion Core had a great camp and we are full. Please don't come out to rehearsal. WE ARE FULL

Grenadiers had a great camp and we are full. Please don't come out to rehearsal. WE ARE FULL

Crusaders had a great camp and we are full. Please don't come out to rehearsal. WE ARE FULL

You get the idea. we need every corps in DCA to have 60 horns, 30 drums and 30 color guard and we need that to happen in February, not in July!

For the sake of the activity .... PLEASE join a drum corps and do it now!

:w00t::smile::w00t::tongue::smile:

That might not be a bad idea, Mary - we should do Bushwacker Idol, with judges! :w00t:

can i be a judge? :smile:

whos gonna be simon :tongue:

You mean it won't be something from the Barenaked Ladies?

Looking forward to March 21st!!! Everyone needs to come out to the St Pat's Karaoke Party!!! Alumnus, friends, people that live in the neighborhood, future Bushwackers. I'm looking forward to hearing the lovely voices of you people. I'm sure some of you could make it far on American Idol. :smile:

It'll be $10 at the door, free hot dogs, cash bar, tons of laughs and probably a leprechaun sighting. Make a day of it! Come early in the day for rehearsal and stay well into the night for singing!

Im really looking forward to this rehearsal.Rumor has it that a lot of the vets will be coming by to rock and roll. The show,(Im sure most of you have heard) is awesome.

Maybe Ill make some corned beef and cabbage(for the low brass,btw, and Mary of course).Ill pass on the hot dogs. :beer:

Im really looking forward to this rehearsal.Rumor has it that a lot of the vets will be coming by to rock and roll. The show,(Im sure most of you have heard) is awesome.

Maybe Ill make some corned beef and cabbage(for the low brass,btw, and Mary of course).Ill pass on the hot dogs. :beer:

Cool, Jerome's corned beef and cabbage! This is gonna be a kick-### weekend!! :smile: