Questions You've Always Wanted to Ask...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're talking neat horn tricks, is there anyone from Cavaliers 2005 who can confirm that those dudes were really playing two horns at once? That's the kind of thing we used to fool around with before and after rehearsals, but I don't think any of us ever pulled it off, certainly not at such a high level.

I'm quoting cause I also really want to see the answer to this question. Anyone know?

why is my laptop making this high pitched whistle noise today? and why doesnt hitting it fix it like most other things that are messed up?

ok so i post this and it stops. its like it wanted me to complain before it would go away

Edited by doyle079

a fan or something that spins might have gotten out of alignment

I'll bite...

What does it feel like to tie for a championship? If you're the corps that was ahead going into finals, does it sting or still feel good?

If you were a member of the '05 Spartans or ECJ, how bloody confused were you during finals week?

As a member of the 2000 Cadets, I must say that it was a little bit of an anticlimactic end to a fantastic summer. A few things happened that night, most out of our control, that set us up for a less-than-stellar run on finals night, the main one being that we had to wait on the field (for what seemed like an eternity) for PBS to get out of a commercial break (back when it was live). So, whatever "zone" (no pun intended) we might have been in got shattered in that wait process. Also, how Cavies jumped 0.7 in GE Music from semis to finals baffles me. Our GE music score from quarters to finals was 19.4, 19.5, 19.5 and Cavies went 19.1, 19.0, 19.7. It was still nice to win, but we were undefeated going into finals. It put a little sting on things. Winning in 2005 felt much more "complete"

Michael Terry

Cadets baritone 2000-2007

Isnt a corps a dead person? so a drum corps is a dead drum?

:tongue: