If SCV had won in 88

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if they'd won? A better show wouldn't have hit the field in 89.

Sorry, Rich.

I still can't comprehend how anyone can think 88 is better than 89! Especially from a brass standpoint

It might have something to do with the fracked solos in '89.

the drum solo in '89 felt completely out of place with the rest of the show. The transition into and out of it felt forced. That solo seems like the staff was thinking "How canwe make this show different than last year? I know. Let's put in a drum solo."

Edited by InspaDave

Doesn't matter, because the shortstop bobbled the next play. That's the real fulcrum point.

But the reason he kicked that grounder was because the Steve Bartman reminded him and the whole team that they were in fact the Chicago Cubs and they were supposed to tank the game.

What if C A T really spelled dog?

But the reason he kicked that grounder was because the Steve Bartman reminded him and the whole team that they were in fact the Chicago Cubs and they were supposed to tank the game.

so what you're wondering is, what if the cubs won a world series in the past century? would SCV have won in 88 and 89? would there be drum corps? would DCP exist? would DCI exist? would al gore still have invented the interwebs? would there be ME? i think these are all legit questions along with, what if boston hadnt traded babe ruth?

so what you're wondering is, what if the cubs won a world series in the past century? would SCV have won in 88 and 89? would there be drum corps? would DCP exist? would DCI exist? would al gore still have invented the interwebs? would there be ME? i think these are all legit questions along with, what if boston hadnt traded babe ruth?

After I ended civilization with my "what if" scenario, I consider all other scenarios null and void.