Kanstul Powerbore Soprano "For Sale"

Murph

YOUR ASKING PRICE IS WAY TOO HIGH...........AT THOSE DOLLARS, WHY NOT BUT NEW>>>>

For the conidition the horn seems to be in, sounds fair to me.

I wish I had money to replace the one that I own, this one looks great!

I think these are 1100-1200 new.. so the price isnt bad

Kanstul's 2009 price has the KSB-102 Powerbore listed at $880 plus shipping [$20-$25?], $900 delivered? Spending another $225 for a new one is a considerable leap from $675 delivered.

The gig bag is a bit disappointing over having the Protec case, but then a 2007 model just sold on eBay for $610 without a bag.

I guess it depends on how bad someone wants one.

I believe you're talking about the powerbore that I sold for $610 on eBay. I think it was more of an 2005 or 2006 model. It was sent with a Protec case. I was surprised to see it sell for over $500. That said, this sop appears to be in much better condition than the one I sold.

Edited by ravedodger

I believe you're talking about the powerbore that I sold for $610 on eBay. I think it was more of an 2005 or 2006 model. It was sent with a Protec case. I was surprised to see it sell for over $500. That said, this sop appears to be in much better condition than the one I sold.

It does seem at first glance that the price compared to new is high, but with the season right around the corner and the waiting period for a new one to be built, I think its a fair price. When I ordered it new, I had to wait 8 months for it to arrived. I had to play part of the season on a crappy DEG/Dynasty. With the pool of used G's drying up, we're seeing these ancient DEG's going for over $200 when they play like a $50 horn. We'll have to see how it goes.

--------------------------

Not the same horn, the one I'm talking about was located in TN and just sold on March 3rd for $610 plus $25 to ship, the listing does state that it was new in Feb 2007, and no case or MP comes with it. You can still see the listing, even though it's closed, the item number was 320344550990.

I must admit I’m very interested in how the sale turns out, as I’m forced into selling mine. It was purchased in Feb 2005, used in my alumni corps for 2 seasons [2005 and 2006] and has since sat in its Protec case. No dents, No dings and only a minor mark, or two, from the horn hitting my uniform buttons when going to parade rest.

Heh! Funny that two horns would sell for the same price.

Edited by ravedodger

It pains me to see you sell that horn.Its one sweet Soprano.

$675 seems like a very fair price considering the market.