8. Rancho Bernardo

9. Miamisburg

10. Cheshire

11. Trumbull

12. Center Grove

13. Americas

14. Shenendehowa

15. ?????

After witnessing a ton of great performances this past weekend at Ben Davis HS, my predictions for world are as follows:

15 - Northview

14 - Americas

13 - Centerville

12 - Rancho Bernardo

11 - Trumbull

10 - Miamisburg

9 - Chesire

8 - Center Grove

7 - Arcadia

6 - Choctawhatchee

5 - Flanagan

4 - Warren Central

3 - Carmel

2 - Avon

1 - James Logan

1. Avon

2. Logan

3. Flanagan

4. Carmel

5. Miamisburg

6. Arcadia

7. Warren Central

8. Rancho Bernardo

9. Choctaw

10. Cheshire

11. Centerville

12. Center Grove

13. Trumbull

14. Seminole

15. Americas

Avon will win the maturity on both equipment and movement is standard setting for high school. I agree mostly with this prediction I'd love to see Carmel medal just to shake things up. Seminole, Americas, and Riverbanks will fight it out for the last couple of spots. It will have a lot to do with the show of the day for the last few spots and prelims performance order sadly.

I agree with TKYR. I think Flanagan will take it again this year. I had the pleasure of seeing them last weekend and I have to say they are light years ahead of what has been seen from them on Fan Network. Their energy was super INTENSE and if there was a drop I didn't see it or hear it. One of their girls does a wicked solo rifle toss ... watch for it. The place went nuts!!!!!

I, too, found Avons' show to be boring. I don't know what else to say except that I liked it better than Logans'.

My Top 3:

1. Flanagan

2.Avon

3.Logan

It pains me to say this because I have always loved them ..... I don't think Stoneman will make it to Finals. Hopefully, they'll come back strong next year.

I wouldn't count Logan out just yet......Mostly everyone on here has only had one chance to view them and that was at their very first regional in week 3. They have their Union City power regional this weekend so I bet the show is going to be much improved and I think everyone can make better predictions after their regional. Logan has turned out a championship performance each year at finals soI don't expect them to not do it again this year.

1 Flanagan

2 Avon

3 Logan

4 Carmel

5 Warren Central (love this show)

6 Miamisburg

7 Center Grove

8 Choctawhatchee

9 Rancho Bernardo

10 Trumbull

11 Cheshire

12 Arcadia

13 Centerville

14 Seminole

15 Americas

i think after this weekend I will no for certain what I think so i may come back and change this...