Colts Debut Camp

For anyone who is interested in the Colts and hearing what they sound like. The Colts will be hosting their Debut performance on Sunday April 26 at 2pm central time. It is in Dubuque, Iowa in the Dubuque Senior High Schools Gymnasium.

For anyone who is interested in the Colts and hearing what they sound like. The Colts will be hosting their Debut performance on Sunday April 26 at 2pm central time. It is in Dubuque, Iowa in the Dubuque Senior High Schools Gymnasium.

I have heard several incredible pieces from the show but I can't wait to hear it all put together. Go Red Team

So---what's the word???

Anyone attend the debut?

Bueller? Bueller?

I attended and all I can really tell you is that I haven't been this impressed with a Colts show since.....well, maybe ever. They were missing a few kids but I think they're full accept a couple/few horn spots.

I left feeling very excited for the Colts!! Enjoyed the music. Looking forward to seeing it put together with drill and guard! GO COLTS!!

What, they didn't have the entire show on the field, including guard????? Sounds like trouble in Dubuque!!!

jk

Go Colts!!!

I was also able to make it to this performance and I have to honestly say that this year's Colts & Colt Cadets both are flying out of the gate...especially the Colts. As mentioned above, they played throught the entire show and it was quite good for April. Their show, Fathoms, is not simply another drum corps show with a water theme. Even in this early stage, the music was able to conjure actual water/ocean/sea voyage images that were quite exciting (I like music that can get both my emotions and thoughts stimulated).

Now, I'm looking forward to seeing the visual package because, if it's up to par with the music, the Colts should have a competitively successful year...and they are DEFINITELY going to be entertaining.

Just my 2 cents...