The Official INT 2009 Discussion thread

I wish INT could afford some actual instructors for these kids. Think of all the top people in the drum corps field. They're all taken up by other corps! That leaves poor INT with second-rate instruction. Come on, people. The kids deserve better!

Tonight in Columbia, INT (in honor of their anniversary) went by their original name of Holy Hot-Dog Intermission. I took a couple of pictures:

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

I wish INT could afford some actual instructors for these kids. Think of all the top people in the drum corps field. They're all taken up by other corps! That leaves poor INT with second-rate instruction. Come on, people. The kids deserve better!

Sacha Baron Cohen, A.K. A. " Bruno " had applied for and was interviewed to become the Color Guard Instructor at INT last Fall, but most of the Board of Directors of INT believed his past experience in coordinating invisibility and disappearance visual moves to be sub par. That said, one INT Board member shook his hand, thanked him for applying ,and hoped that his future career holds out more promise for invisibility and disappearance for him.

Edited by BRASSO

INT sucks. I hope they fold.

You know, sir, you have something of an attitude problem.

INT is used to benign indifference. I'll admit they can be an acquired taste for some fans, much like plain white t-shirts, but this kind of outright hostility from haters frosts my shorts.

I want you to scroll up a few posts and study those photos from their Columbia performance carefully. You can see there that INT is working as hard as any corps out there. their staff has put in countless hours minutes planning and working their show. Oh, OK, so maybe they do suck, but still, there is always hope for a better show tomorrow. INT must not fold!!!

You know, sir, you have something of an attitude problem.

INT is used to benign indifference. I'll admit they can be an acquired taste for some fans, much like plain white t-shirts, but this kind of outright hostility from haters frosts my shorts.

I want you to scroll up a few posts and study those photos from their Columbia performance carefully. You can see there that INT is working as hard as any corps out there. their staff has put in countless hours minutes planning and working their show. Oh, OK, so maybe they do suck, but still, there is always hope for a better show tomorrow. INT must not fold!!!

Plus, when was the last time there was an INT equipment useage controversy among fans ?

Some fans may hope that INT would just go and disappear, but they won't disappear until they are good and ready.

Edited by BRASSO

Plus, when was the last time there was an INT equipment useage controversy among fans ?

Some fans may hope that INT would just go and disappear, but they won't disappear until they are good and ready.

INT will disappear from our hearts when puppies and kitties, ice cream and birthday cake, 4th of July parades and helping old ladies across the street disappears from our hearts.

As for the last time an INT equipment usage created controversy among fans, I'm kind of surprised no one's yet complained about the electronic holographic re-creation of Elvis playing a guitar, complete with an actual Elvis soundtrack generated by the push of a single button. Why do you think that is?

INT will disappear from our hearts when puppies and kitties, ice cream and birthday cake, 4th of July parades and helping old ladies across the street disappears from our hearts.

As for the last time an INT equipment usage created controversy among fans, I'm kind of surprised no one's yet complained about the electronic holographic re-creation of Elvis playing a guitar, complete with an actual Elvis soundtrack generated by the push of a single button. Why do you think that is?

Maybe they havn't seen that yet....... or maybe they want to give it a 2nd or 3rd viewing to see if begins to make more sense to them. Or maybe some of'em still have a hunk a hunk a burnin' luv for Elvis and so give it a pass,... not sure.

Edited by BRASSO

I'm joining the INT hotdog line this year!