The Official INT 2009 Discussion thread

bump

bump

INT had some dirt that needed to be cleaned up and we've heard that the staff has been working hard.

Also, for you INT fans out there ( and we know the fan base is growing) they'll be some GREAT news forthcoming:

INT is about to start...... are you ready ?....... a FEEDER Corps. Yup. They'll be called "INT, Jrs. " for now. The only initial requirement is that the young chargers be hungry.

Stay tuned for further updates as they become available and we are free to share with the public.

Edited by BRASSO

bump

While INT fans appreciate the corps being in thoughts of drum corps fans everywhere, I'm not sure I agree with this. INT's Official Discussion thread does not always need a bump, for bump's sake.

INT's show design, unlike some others, revels in the silence of the moment.

Like two lovers holding hands on the beach, gazing wistfully at the sunset... nothing more need be said.

I was deeply disturbed that on DCI.org, INT was replaced by TWO "Intermission" breaks. Huh? What?

Such disrespect! I was so offended, I was unable to eat for at least 20 minutes. Sheesh.

I was deeply disturbed that on DCI.org, INT was replaced by TWO "Intermission" breaks. Huh? What?

Such disrespect! I was so offended, I was unable to eat for at least 20 minutes. Sheesh.

" intermission " is a poorly concealed rip off of INT.

It's Soooo transparent....Most fans see right through it. I say lets not break with INT.

Edited by BRASSO

Oh so many to choose from. To declare one the all-time favorite leaves so many other deserving ones out in the cold.

That 2004 one was classic. But what about the 1966 "The Sounds of Silence", originally all-acoustic, of course, and now being reworked (against Paul Simon's will, by the way) in an electric version for an upcoming season.

Unspeakable.

Why don't they just rip the guts out of our collective abdominal cavities, leave them on the field, and let the Holy Name Cadets have their 165bpm way with them.

As Blanche Dubois said in the general direction of Stanley Kowalski, "Some things are not forgivable. Deliberate cruelty is not forgivable."

Edited by Peel Paint

What is your favorite INT show ever?

Theme from " The Field of Dreams ".

Edited by BRASSO