The Countdown

Hopefully no one else has started a thread about this or at least I haven't seen one recently (if so, please merge).

So, who will be going and where will you be watching?

I wasn't going to go until I saw the announcement of the camp previews. MUST.HAVE.CORPS!

I usually go to Green Hills Cinema in Nashville, TN for the Cinecast, but they're not showing it there (which sucks b/c that's where I was going to shop that day!). Guess I'll have to go across town to Opry Mills.

http://www.dci.org/countdown

http://www.fathomevents.com/theatres/DCI_Countdown.html

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I go it'll likely be Southpark Meadows in Austin. Metropolitan is closer to my house, but I suspect some friends will want to meet up at Southpark. I'll be wearing a bright red Trooper shirt. Come say hi if you're there!

Bloomington, IN for me!

Ah, Kerasotes. Makes sense that they'd show it at East, the one closer to campus.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it, but if I can I'll be at the Castleton AMC in Indy. If I hadn't moved a month ago I would have been just a block away; still, it's a great new theater, perfect location for drum corps.

Owings Mills, MD

Marcus North Shore Cinemas 11 Mequon, WI

Hopefully avoiding people I don't want to see (yeah, you know who you are!). :tongue:

Should see a few Thunderbolts and 76rs there too. Pregame will be at the Prime Time Sports Bar near Brown Deer--8777 N Deerwood Dr, Milwaukee. Ask for Dangerous Dave Dustrude! Pregame begins at 4:30pm.

Edited by BigDale