The Countdown

I'm planning on going to the new theater in Valparaiso, Indiana. I've got three theaters within 12 miles of me...Valparaiso, Michigan City and Portage. It's almost embarrassing to have so many from which to choose. Anyone else in the area? I've got an invite to join friends in Schererville, Indiana, but come on...that's like a 30 minute drive. Sheesh. Might as well be on the moon. :tongue:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh. Might as well be on the moon. :tongue:
or France

Still thinking about going, but not sure.

If so, I'll be at Regal Cinemas in Kennewick, WA.

I just notice that Kennewick isn't on the list anymore, and the nearest place is 3 hours away, so I won't be going. No big deal. The lineup was pretty lame to me, so I probably wouldn't have gone anyway.

Not going.

Greetings,

I'm flying from Miami to Omaha that day. Plane scheduled to arrive at 5:30 pm local time. Can anyone in the Omaha area let me know what time the show starts and if I have a realistic chance of making it to the theater in time.

Thanks

i think they're all starting at 7:30p?

you can choose from either of these two theaters in Omaha:

AMC Oakview 24 or Marcus Village Pointe Cinemas

I'm planning on going to the new theater in Valparaiso, Indiana. I've got three theaters within 12 miles of me...Valparaiso, Michigan City and Portage. It's almost embarrassing to have so many from which to choose. Anyone else in the area? I've got an invite to join friends in Schererville, Indiana, but come on...that's like a 30 minute drive. Sheesh. Might as well be on the moon. :tongue:

you'd go to the moon...it's made of cheese.

Edited by chaos001

you'd go to the moon...it's made of cheese.
lot's 'o cheese in France . . .

i think they're all starting at 7:30p?

you can choose from either of these two theaters in Omaha:

AMC Oakview 24 or Marcus Village Pointe Cinemas

Since I'm not familiar with Omaha traffic do you have a suggestion as to which theater might be the quickest to get to?

Thanks

Edited by KenD

I see the Irvine Spectrum, in Irvine CA is in the Top 10 list once again for sales- so we should have a great crowd out there. If you are coming to this location, @ 5:30, Kingsmen alumni and drum corps friends will have a pre show gathering at Champps Sports Bar and Grill, directly across from the theater. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Edited by Dmlkmen

Since I'm not familiar with Omaha traffic do you have a suggestion as to which theater might be the quickest to get to?

Thanks

i'm not familiar with the area either...was just relaying the info from the fathom events website.